7/6 Twins @ Sox, 1:10 PM

SoxBlanco

3 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

Maybe someone will be enticed and think they can fix him.  It wouldn't be the first time someone flourished after getting away from this organization.  At least try to move him.

I'd love if they could move him in fact I would do hand springs and I'm 76 years old.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

2 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

What would be considered an absolute haul and providing the Sox scouting can detect it.  At some point where do we see the results of a rebuild 2.5 ?   

Yeah, Hahn and the Sox scouting throw a monkey wrench in the works on any plan.  But they definitely need to shake things up and infuse a lot of talent into this organization.  But you're correct, they failed with their previous attempt at a rebuild and they'll probably screw up their attempt to fix it.  Still have to try though, because they're not winning any World Series with this group of players.

• Like 1

YO YO Moncada is properly named, up and down up and down, can't stay in the lineup or doesn't want to stay in the lineup. We should trade him for THE BEST 2nd baseman prospect we can get. Before you jump all over this, I know we are not going get a type A top 50 or 100 prospect. Burger stays down the rest of gthe year and learns to play the positioon defensively, if that's possible. Maybe he becomes a Schwarber ad becomes a good platooned DH with Sheets for a righty lefty platoon situation. I can see the comments coming the Jimenez is going to a DH down the road. I forgot who said it today, i don't think Yo Yo wants to be here. 

1 minute ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

YO YO Moncada is properly named, up and down up and down, can't stay in the lineup or doesn't want to stay in the lineup. We should trade him for THE BEST 2nd baseman prospect we can get. Before you jump all over this, I know we are not going get a type A top 50 or 100 prospect. Burger stays down the rest of gthe year and learns to play the positioon defensively, if that's possible. Maybe he becomes a Schwarber ad becomes a good platooned DH with Sheets for a righty lefty platoon situation. I can see the comments coming the Jimenez is going to a DH down the road. I forgot who said it today, i don't think Yo Yo wants to be here. 

Who. Is. Taking. His. Contract????????

The Sox have to fix Moncada before they trade him. 

Edited by Jack Parkman