7/29 Athletics @ White Sox 7:10 PM CDT NBCSCH

Just now, HOFHurt35 said:

Only $18 million of more dead money on the ledger with this fat fuck next season.

Can’t believe how much they will have to pay him, Grandal, Kelly and Pollock.  Hahn couldn’t have fucked things up more if he tried the last 400 days or so.

• Hawk 1

Just now, caulfield12 said:

They actually have a song in Sing 2 for about 45 seconds...

Ah yes now I recall. In another lifetime I worked with that band before and after they were signed to a label.

Probably have seen them live at least 50 times and have been on their tour bus. I was also Rob Zombie’s handler for three Ozzfest dates one year.

😆

• Like 1

Just now, fathom said:

Can’t believe how much they will have to pay him, Grandal, Kelly and Pollock.  Hahn couldn’t have fucked things up more if he tried the last 400 days or so.

Moncada and Eloy are hovering that dead money line also.

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Leury Giolito Eloy Moncada Hendricks too.

Edited by caulfield12

Just now, hankchifan said:

No homers and we give up our homer friendly park advantage to the As with 3 homers so far.  Our roster construction has failed.  With our lineup performance at home, we might as well move the fences back.

The roster construction was obviously far from perfect…but the execution is by far the bigger problem. It’s honestly baffling. I don’t think a person in the world would have predicted the Sox be bottom 6 in HR’s going into the season 

Ir doesn't matter

This organization from top down to the players is broke. It broke the day they hired Larussa.

The GM had his balls in check and the team took on the corpse personality of the hired manager.

This team actually had fight the 1st half of last year. Then you slowly saw it sucked out as they morphed into their manager 2nd half......

If you don't see what is happening or what has happened then you are blind 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, hi8is said:

Ah yes now I recall. In another lifetime I worked with that band before and after they were signed to a label.

Probably have seen them live at least 50 times and have been on their tour bus. I was also Rob Zombie’s handler for three Ozzfest dates one year.

😆

Was Rob Married then . His wife seems real nice.