7/29 Athletics @ White Sox 7:10 PM CDT NBCSCH

1 minute ago, fathom said:

It’s unbelievable how stupid he’s acted on the field this year.  Just so damn unlikeable.

His defense and inconsistent clutch hitting has been what has pissed me off the most.

1 minute ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

Tim might be the must selfish player on the team. He’s gotten picked off in key situations this year, swinging at some really bad pitches this year. Love the guy, he’s a top shortstop, one of the most important players on the team, but he’s got to get his head out of ass and player baseball. 

He’s incredibly overrated

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

Tim might be the must selfish player on the team. He’s gotten picked off in key situations this year, swinging at some really bad pitches this year. Love the guy, he’s a top shortstop, one of the most important players on the team, but he’s got to get his head out of ass and player baseball. 

This is exactly why a manager matters. Keep a guy like him under control and in the game and it makes him a better player. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Quick question, why do you take off your mask to toss someone?  That is not diffusing a situation imo.  But Tim has got to keep his cool.

It’s easier to whip your arm around to throw the player out without getting your helmet moving as you’re making the “you’re gone” call. When I umpired and tossed coaches I am pretty sure I had my mask off.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Balta1701 said:

This is exactly why a manager matters. Keep a guy like him under control and in the game and it makes him a better player. 

Yes correct, but when your manager is from the walking dead and is just going through the motions, this is the reason a talented team like this is barely a .500 club. The entire management sucks starting with the Owner to the training staff

• TLR 1

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Davis Martin has looked good with the opportunities he's had

Yes, he blew up the one time out of the bullpen with the Sox, but he has pitched well like he has as a starter with the club.

Was surprised Tony allowed him back on the roster after throwing Jose Ramirez a strike before Tony intentionally walked him, and threw Davis under the bus about it postgame.

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

Turning Seth Brown into Barry Bonds lol. Good thing Hahn doesn't even bother to get a real LH power bat in this lineup.

I was actually thinking maybe we can get Brown in the 1st inning...then I saw his .270 OBP. He can play OF but he's probably trash out there.