7/29 Athletics @ White Sox 7:10 PM CDT NBCSCH

4 minutes ago, wegner said:

Haven't sat down for a full game in awhile.....now I remember why.

You find yourself angry and disgusted that you just wasted 3+ hours watching a boring team that you were told was going to be a championship contender. 

I only watched maybe 1.5 hours of this game and I still hate myself for it. 

Edited by chw42
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

At least TIM gave a fuck

Unlike this organization, the manager, and this team

Making contact with the umpire and getting multiple game suspensions while trying to compete is the exact opposite of giving a fuck. It’s hurting the team around you because you care about the tantrum more than the team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

I feel as though I let the board down with my Game Thread today. Had really good feelings the White Sox would make a solid run this week at home. but it feels like I was bombarded the entire afternoon and evening by Tony La Russa's Evil Samurai Spirts.

• Vaughn benched
  • Sheets in RF because Tony needs more Sheets in RF
  • Robert sent on a commercial flight to catch a cold/COVID for a nonsensical rehab assignment
  • Grandal not catching because that would allow Vaughn to play and we can't have that

I let the board down, the city down, and also mankind. I hang my head in shame, knowing that somehow I did not do everything humanly possible to bring a winning streak to this team. I have joined the countless others who had the same dreams and aspirations, only to fall victim to this 2022 White Sox team, a Jerry Reinsdorf, Rick Hahn, Tony La Russa Production.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Balta1701 said:

Making contact with the umpire and getting multiple game suspensions while trying to compete is the exact opposite of giving a fuck. It’s hurting the team around you because you care about the tantrum more than the team.

There's a tiny part of me that believes that they keep doing stupid stuff to try and get TLR fired.

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

I feel as though I let the board down with my Game Thread today. Had really good feelings the White Sox would make a solid run this week at home. but it feels like I was bombarded the entire afternoon and evening by Tony La Russa's Evil Samurai Spirts.

• Vaughn benched
  • Sheets in RF because Tony needs more Sheets in RF
  • Robert sent on a commercial flight to catch a cold/COVID for a nonsensical rehab assignment
  • Grandal not catching because that would allow Vaughn to play and we can't have that

I let the board down, the city down, and also mankind. I hang my head in shame, knowing that somehow I did not do everything humanly possible to bring a winning streak to this team. I have joined the countless others who had the same dreams and aspirations, only to fall victim to this 2022 White Sox team, a Jerry Reinsdorf, Rick Hahn, Tony La Russa Production.

Wow way to protect the 8th most valuable player in baseball. 

• TLR 1

3 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

The Sox going hitless after TA and TLR getting tossed should tell you everything you need to know about what the rest of the team thought of it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kitekrazy said:

I paid $129 for MLB.  I view the gameday instead of watching.   I probably should watch other teams.

Every time I watch GameDay, it seems to be one DP after another for the Sox and a whole bunch of "run(s) scored" for the other guys.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Orioles and Mariners 

The only game I've been to in person this season, the Orioles looked so much better than the Sox.  The O's outfield defense was outstanding.

1 hour ago, Chicago White Sox said:

3rd time through the order and maybe they’ll finally wake up?

Big Energy did....and then nothing.  I don't know if you can keep playing Grandal if he's gonna give us only opposite field singles.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Every time I watch GameDay, it seems to be one DP after another for the Sox and a whole bunch of "run(s) scored" for the other guys.

Yeah, but the double plays turn into triple plays when you watch the broadcast.

I follow on gamecast as well, haven't watched or listened all season. Boycotting my final season following baseball, watching twitter replays for highlowlights.

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Yeah, but the double plays turn into triple plays when you watch the broadcast.

I follow on gamecast as well, haven't watched or listened all season. Boycotting my final season following baseball, watching twitter replays for highlowlights.

I missed that triple play....I probably would have kept rewinding trying to figure out how the hell that happened.

1 minute ago, wegner said:

I missed that triple play....I probably would have kept rewinding trying to figure out how the hell that happened.

We already spent hours...between McEwing Engel Moncada and Boston.

And Kepler in RF communicating so well with Buxton, too.

29 minutes ago, fathom said:

It’s just a team that has shown no signs all year they have anything in the tank to make a sustained run.

They are just a .500 club and often look worse than that.