7/29 Athletics @ White Sox 7:10 PM CDT NBCSCH

4 minutes ago, wegner said:

I missed that triple play....I probably would have kept rewinding trying to figure out how the hell that happened.

This is the key shot. The President going back, and to his left. Shot from the front right.

Totally inconsistent with the shot from the Depository.

Again. Back, and to the left.

Back, and to the left.

Back, and to the left.

- Jim Garrison, JFK 1991

1 minute ago, ScooterMcGuire said:

Welp, didn't watch this game. Comments here sounds like it was par for the course. Face it everyone, the team is broken. 

Gotta hit homers to win on the South Side.  Mennechino really needs to go.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

This is the key shot. The President going back, and to his left. Shot from the front right.

Totally inconsistent with the shot from the Depository.

Again. Back, and to the left.

Back, and to the left.

Back, and to the left.

- Jim Garrison, JFK 1991

Are you a proponent that there was a 2nd spitter in that Seinfeld episode?

32 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

Making contact with the umpire and getting multiple game suspensions while trying to compete is the exact opposite of giving a fuck. It’s hurting the team around you because you care about the tantrum more than the team.

After he serves a 3 game suspension, he’ll come back, play one game, and take a day off to rest his legs. This season sucks.

Just now, Middle Buffalo said:

After he serves a 3 game suspension, he’ll come back, play one game, and take a day off to rest his legs. This season sucks.

It will be more than 3. 

It was 3 last year the first time he did this under this manager. This is a repeat offense. They may start with 5, they might start with more in case it gets cut on appeal. He will probably miss at least 5.

1 minute ago, Balta1701 said:

It will be more than 3. 

It was 3 last year the first time he did this under this manager. This is a repeat offense. They may start with 5, they might start with more in case it gets cut on appeal. He will probably miss at least 5.

Ready for more Leury at SS leading off?

4 minutes ago, Chimpton said:

Remember it will be ok when we start the easier schedule after the ASB, or when the weather warms up, or when we get all the injuries back.

Remember when we were going to hire an energizing manager, and then JR decided to interject this into the conversation?  

4a400725d2681dea039dcd5bea4a9151--plants

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Chimpton said:

Remember it will be ok when we start the easier schedule after the ASB, or when the weather warms up, or when we get all the injuries back.

Or when TLR was going to stop resting half the team and actually manage with a sense of urgency with just sixty-ish games to go.

And Lynn back.  And Eloy back.  And Grandal back.

Edited by caulfield12
  • TLR 2

11 hours ago, elrockinMT said:

I think I forgot to encourage the team to strive mightily to win that Wednesday game. So let’s strive mightily to win this game and series 

They didn’t get them memo. They never will.

3 hours ago, maloney.adam said:

Hahn or someone needs to go into the clubhouse and tell these guys that if they don’t start picking it up they will be traded. Something to light a fire under them. 

I don’t think that’s the threat you think it is, most I’d guess would be happy to leave this dumb organization.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1