8/12 Gamethread: Tigers @ Sox, Norris v. Kopech

KrankinSox

13 minutes ago, foxaparicio said:

Scoreless...have not scored one run - against the Detroit Tigers...at home...with 6 weeks to go in the season...sitting at .500...in a pathetic division...and right in the middle of the window of the rebuild...nicely done boys..

Don’t take walks. Very slow team. Does not manufacture runs. Nobody hitting homers.  A singles based station to station offense with slow runners does not go anywhere.  We are wasting great starting pitching with this awful offense and awful manager and coaching .

Just now, hogan873 said:

Why wouldn’t they let Kopech keep going?  Certainly looks like Lopez is coming in.

We’ve legitimately talked about not pushing him too hard. He’s not throwing 140 pitches to go 9. Was terrible last time out, get him out on a high note now and take it a little easy.

• Like 1
  • Hawk 1

2 minutes ago, superchops70 said:

What a freaking wuss. If he makes any effort to get on the bag he’s safe. But he just rolls on to his back like a dead fish until the tag gets out on him. 

I broke my hand once playing 3rd base. High throw from LF ,threw my glove down fast and hard on the tag. Next inning got a hit batting basically one handed.