White Sox vs. Royals 8/22 1:10CDT (Kopech vs. Lynch)

Greg Hibbard

3 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

Yeah, when Getz says part of the Birmingham Project is to get all of the guys to buy into the White Sox philosophy, one hopes it’s not “groundball through the hole on a 3-1 count.”

Menechino is managing the project. Lol

Edited by maloney.adam

1 minute ago, sin city sox fan said:

Anyone else have the feeling we are going to explode for 7 or 8 runs in 4th or 5th inning?

I have the feeling this team will get shut out. I predict my afternoon nap will commence around the end of the 4th, I'll wake up in the 8th to a score of 7-0 and Sox will have 4 more hits than they did when I fell asleep. All singles spread out over 4 innings. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

The lack of HR pop on this team is why anything greater than a 2 run deficit feels like game over.

Sox Park is literally a visitors paradise. You could not have a worse situation to go with all of the roster issues. Gavin is hardly a cure for their left-handed deficit. He has been mostly a pop-up guy.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

At least blurred out…at least save it for a night game.  Ridiculous.  Probably dud it just for social media.

That is actually allowed....but don't you dare bring in too big of a bag of popcorn.

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

3.1 innings, 38 pitches for Lynch.  Amazing how often this happens now. Sox kinda suck hitting LHP also now.

It was only good this year when Burger was hitting at least one dinger a week off them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

3.1 innings, 38 pitches for Lynch.  Amazing how often this happens now. Sox kinda suck hitting LHP also now.

Facing Moyer coming out of retirement next.  Ray Searage would whip the Sox.  Or Jesse Orosco.

Vaughn takes team lead with 59 RBIs.  Missed a DP by ten feet or so.