Official NBA 22-23

I just hope somehow the Bulls stumble into blind luck - miss the playoffs - win the lottery, next thing you know Lonzo's knee is magically better and he has no more injuries the rest of his long and daunted career.  Than just figure out what you want to do with Vuc, Lavine, and Derozan at that point.  

Somehow win the lotto!!! 

2 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

Westbrook is going to LAC.  Wonder if the Bulls tried or they just aren't attractive enough for Russ?

Guarantee they tried and Russ decided he preferred staying in LA with Clips. Maybe if Bulls didn’t lose every game since trade deadline there would have been a difference.

Beverly is cooked. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

Guarantee they tried and Russ decided he preferred staying in LA with Clips. Maybe if Bulls didn’t lose every game since trade deadline there would have been a difference.

Beverly is cooked

He is.  But if he aids the free fall, I’m all for it.  

On 2/20/2023 at 10:04 PM, Chisoxfn said:

Beverly is cooked. 

Old. defense first point guard with a flair for cheap shots, according to the YouTube compilation I just looked at.  That's our secret plan at PG.  Volume.

2 hours ago, Tnetennba said:

They are really hyping this Pat Bev addition 🤦🏽🤦🏽

I think it’s more about the home coming stuff. Chicago high school basketball has a big following locally and those groups love seeing them on the bulls.