Official NBA 22-23

8 hours ago, Chisoxfn said:

The hell with all of you all that were on board with moving Jimmy Buckets. Jesus is he fun to watch  and just a total dude!!! 

He wouldn’t have stayed with the Bulls once he got to FA, they had a depleted roster and a staff that didn’t fit him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Balta1701 said:

He wouldn’t have stayed with the Bulls once he got to FA, they had a depleted roster and a staff that didn’t fit him. 

He loves Chicago and never asked to leave. It may not have worked but he wasn’t going anywhere and was ready to recruit. Whether Gar Pax wound have succeeded or he would have blown up a year later I don’t know,  but he didn’t want out. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2022 at 5:37 PM, scs787 said:

What do we think about Walker Kessler? Big time rim protector, but his offensive game looks super blah, and he looks slow. Bulls have been linked to Gobert and Mitchell Robinson who are also limited offensively but offer big time rim protection.  

Random AF, but I was looking at the blocks leaderboard for this year. Kessler finished 4th in the NBA. He also finished 37th in win shares.

Kessler was drafted after Dalen Terry. 

I'm ready to play NBA GM now that the NFL off-season has winded down. Lbs. 

1 hour ago, bmags said:

And last chance for me to give a s%*# about a jerry reinsdorf franchise just washed away. 

Why did they have to deal those picks and players to Orlando and pick up Vucevic when they did?

Edited by The Beast

14 hours ago, The Beast said:

Why did they have to deal those picks and players to Orlando and pick up Vucevic when they did?

I recall it being pretty well received at the time. Bulls were trying to go for it and they added a stretch all star caliber player. 

I still like Vuc and think he should be brought back. I think Derozan should be the one traded to shake things up. 

2 hours ago, scs787 said:

I recall it being pretty well received at the time. Bulls were trying to go for it and they added a stretch all star caliber player. 

I still like Vuc and think he should be brought back. I think Derozan should be the one traded to shake things up. 

DeRozan should be reallocated as a motivational speaker for the Sox...on topic of players loving the benefits but not loving the game or being dedicated to their craft like he accused many in this recent generation of young NBA players. 

12 hours ago, Quin said:

Well, while grabbing drinks with my friend that's a Spurs fan, he said he's excited cause he doesn't have to obsess over mock drafts like he usually does.

I told him I'm the same way, but for very different reasons.

There's a little bit of excitement here. 

I'm trying to project the next few years for the Spurs and when Pops will retire. Seems like you'll want a guy here for the next six to eight years of rebuilding and competing. I don't see him sticking around that long.