4/10- Sox at Twins, 1:10

flavum

2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Is there really such a thing?

Or just in one's self-inflated imagination?

You're right. I just checked Twitter, and despite all those followers, he doesn't have a blue checkmark. It's time for him to abdicate the throne. 

Seems like nearly everyone (there are a few exceptions) who portray themselves as an insider has been exposed as anything but over the last few years

throw enough s%*# at the wall and anyone will get a few things right, it doesn't mean you're credible or have reliable sources within the org

2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

Seems like nearly everyone (there are a few exceptions) who portray themselves as an insider has been exposed as anything but over the last few years

throw enough s%*# at the wall and anyone will get a few things right, it doesn't mean you're credible or have reliable sources within the org

That guy definitely has an “in” with JR

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

I don't see what benefit the Sox get from keeping everything so needlessly close to the vest. Just throw Fegan a bone occasionally. It's crazy we actually have to parse whether accounts like this are credible or not to stay informed on the team.

Cause JR hates anyone that’s not 70 years or older :)

• Thanks 1

Just now, Capn12 said:

Eloy and TA on the IL.

Moncada missing games due to various minor ailments.

You could say this, and be referring to any number of seasons in the last few years.

Timmy is definitely injury prone.  Hasn’t played more than 123 games in likely 5 seasons now.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Sambuca said:

Well now he’s hinting it’s still a minor injury, out two to four weeks, and Lenyn is getting called.

To me a "minor" injury isn't two to four weeks, that's serious... because then he has to go on a rehab assignment which makes it longer.

4 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said:

“Moncada has had this nagging thing for a little bit,” Grifol said. “But 10 games [into the season], we’re going to err on the side of caution. If they miss a couple of games, they miss a couple of games.”

A couple games...that's fine. 

But if it turns into weeks or a constant nagging issue? That's another story. 

Same s%*# as last year, miss a 4 or 5 games then finally go on the IL

1 minute ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Same s%*# as last year, miss a 4 or 5 games then finally go on the IL

At least his OPS for this season is going to be artificially higher for a "salary dump" trade next year...that said, he was already in the process of cooling down, 1 for his last 14 or whatever it was.

(Luckily have Jordan Walker as back-up preemptively anticipating this eventuality.)

So we have a veteran 2B (see Hernandez/Harrison) who will soon need to be replaced...a SS that needs to be replaced (Anderson) for someone (Andrus) who no longer has the range he once did, so we can actually play a 2B (Sosa) who should have gotten a lot of run last year in preparation for this moment but was screwed over by LaRussa's veteran preferences.

I guess Popeye Rodriguez is next up?

Seems they're not going to trust Erick Hernandez...as they view the Sosa/Andrus combo the best short-term solution.

Should have just kept Mendick, lol...or followed through with the Burger to 2B fantasy.

Edited by caulfield12

Same old story with this crowd, Moncada, Eloy and now TA with injuries, the Sox have either have the worst luck in MLB when it comes to injuries or the most fragile players I have seen in my 71 years as a Sox fan. How much longer before Luis Robert goes down with some ailment. 

White Sox.com has yet to report on TA heading to the IL or Sosa being called up so lets hope TA is OK but If Sosa is called up who goes down.