4/28 - Tampa Bay Rays @ Chicago White Sox 6:10 PM CDT, Reinsdorf TV and Berto Radio Network

Quicker the Sox get rid of the likes of Robert Eloy and moncada s%*# will look up. Terrible terrible attitudes. Zero baseball sense. Robert has no Fucking desire. Just f*** them 

• Like 5

Crazy this team had 100x more life with a corpse manager filling out the lineup card. 

For as mediocre as the Sox were, it did appear they wanted to play hard for LaRussa.  It doesn't appears they have that respect for Grifold.   

Ozzie would have been such a better hire. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bob Sacamano said:

I’ll be there in 2 weeks in a suite. I’ll boo the s%*# out of them.

Gave up our season tickets we had since 2003.  Our group had enough.  

They could give me free tickets to any game, I'd still not go.  Traffic and drive in from the burbs not worth my time.  Nor do the outrageous concession prices.   

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

4 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Quicker the Sox get rid of the likes of Robert Eloy and moncada s%*# will look up. Terrible terrible attitudes. Zero baseball sense. Robert has no Fucking desire. Just f*** them 

100%

High OSwing% coming from these Latin countries used to have a decent amount of success 10-15 years ago

So of course Hahn and KW are 10-15 years late, can't adapt to modern baseball, shocker. TB will feast on these dumb ass hitters with no plate discipline. FEAST. 

• Like 2

Funny thing is, the usual more optimistic posters here who haven't seemed to post here in over a week probably claim the fan base, Soxtalk included, is being too insufferable and overexaggerating. This team is insufferable to watch. I really hope their heads aren't buried that far in the sand where they believe we still have a chance.

Edit: it's one thing if they were playing good ball and just getting beat, but it's not the case. Just awful effort every night.

Edited by Bob Sacamano
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, joejoesox said:

100%

High OSwing% coming from these Latin countries used to have a decent amount of success 10-15 years ago

So of course Hahn and KW are 10-15 years late, can't adapt to modern baseball, shocker. TB will feast on these dumb ass hitters with no plate discipline. FEAST. 

Well it's more like they got the wrong Latins. You dont see arozarena, Jordan or wander Franco hit like that...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

7 minutes ago, The Grinder said:

And I'm sure Rick and Kenny and Jerry our version of The Three Stooges just carry on like nothing's wrong

The genius of KW and Hahn is to make sure JR is in on everything and everything turns into a 3 man decision. Maynpbe include some other lackeys and some of the coaching staff and every wrong decision can’t be accountable. We all came to the same conclusion, you can’t get rid of all of us. 

I really wonder how bad it would have to get for them to actually do something. 

7 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Well it's more like they got the wrong Latins. You dont see arozarena, Jordan or wander Franco hit like that...

that's the problem. they keep signing these low IQ latin guys that nobody else wants, when's the last time the Sox had a guy like Jose Ramirez

Abreu was the one guy who they hit on. 

Edited by joejoesox