That's a White Sox Walk Off Winner !

3 minutes ago, 35thstreetswarm said:

Goddammit.  I’m starting to worry that they will not be sufficiently punished for having a bad April.  Watch them make the playoffs, then everyone will forget aaalllll about it.  F*** this

A fair take. I still don’t think the central winner makes it to a best of 5 series, and possibly wins the 3-seed with a losing record. That would still mean everyone should be fired. Hahn would probably spike the football if they win this s%*# division. 

• Like 1

Just now, flavum said:

A fair take. I still don’t think the central winner makes it to a best of 5 series, and possibly wins the 3-seed with a losing record. That would still mean everyone should be fired. Hahn would probably spike the football if they win this s%*# division. 

One can dream.  Well, you could count on me for one rooting hard against them every game of that first round playoff series like a true fan

People need to stop worrying about the s%*# division.  The White Sox have had many years with great teams and nothing to show as far as making it to the post season.

They have a terrible approach to hitting but if they can get hotish and stay in it I'll buy in.

I cannot stand watching Anderson play any longer, he does nothing well.  He has regressed in every aspect of the game.  The 9th inning at bat was disgusting.  He got an ideal pitch to ground out weakly to first but missed...he shouldn't have swung but my God he is just a bad baseball player now.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1

Good job Robert. We win.

Look folks, the gawd-awful start the Sox had now is a bonus. We're in the division race. It's not humanly possibly to play as bad as the Sox did in April. That had to be sooooooo depressing. Now? They have to be loving this. And they should feel no pressure the rest of the way after being considered pond scum by all of baseball so to speak in April. That had to be a long stretch of feeling like utter failures and embarrassed to face the media throng and fans every day.

Hopefully these bullpen hacks can keep overachieving (liam leads the way! He doesn't wanna be on a pathetic team at this stage) and our younger players can keep elevating.

Robert baby. Nice hit.

Edited by greg775
  • Hawk 1

13 hours ago, Harry Chappas said:

I cannot stand watching Anderson play any longer, he does nothing well.  He has regressed in every aspect of the game.  The 9th inning at bat was disgusting.  He got an ideal pitch to ground out weakly to first but missed...he shouldn't have swung but my God he is just a bad baseball player now.

2 for 5.

37 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

2 for 5.

Great...he blew two ground balls (errors) with a man on third who scored. He made a very good play last night to nab a guy.

Making mistakes two out of every three times isn't a recipe for success. We'll see what happens as we get a larger sample size.