Sox @ Dodgers 9:10

Vote4Pedro

1 minute ago, nrockway said:

he barely even made contact and it's gone...it left the bat and i'm thinking it's a bloop single...

despite his many, many issues.....his bat is still something special when right

• Like 1

Just now, Heads22 said:

despite his many, many issues.....his bat is still something special when right

it's funny because we pick him apart because he has a lot more potential....but he's still statistically the best center fielder in the league right now. 

Just now, fathom said:

There’s your Sox All Star

That he's not even in the Top 20 for AL outfielders tells you a lot about his national name recognition...White Sox home attendance...and how poorly he has been marketed.

Especially considering he has to be no worse than the co-favorite with Kiermaier for the AL Gold Glove and so many highlights already this year on the defensive side, not to mention his absolute homer tear about about a month ago.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nrockway said:

it's funny because we pick him apart because he has a lot more potential....but he's still statistically the best center fielder in the league right now. 

Ha, I meant Eloy. I've come to accept Luis is just very streaky

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

That he's not even in the Top 20 for AL outfielders tells you a lot about his national name recognition...White Sox home attendance...and how poorly he has been marketed.

Especially considering he has to be no worse than the co-favorite with Kiermaier for the AL Gold Glove and so many highlights already this year on the defensive side, not to mention his absolute homer tear about about a month ago.

he's way better than Kiermaier (who's no slouch). Fan vote is stupid and wrong in every sport. Off topic but I'm thinking about stupid sports awards, next season we'll see some very strange award choices in the NBA. New CBA has added a minimum for required games played in order to be eligible for end of season awards (mvp, all-nba, etc) to help curb 'load management.' except the teams and players don't care so maybe Zach Lavine will be MVP next year and joined on the first team by Pat Williams.

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic