7/6- White Sox vs Blue Jays, Gm 2, 8:00

flavum

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Selfish, awful at bat for Timmy.  He clearly misunderstands how to hit.

My friend visiting from out of town has a theory that Timmy's wife put a curse on him. My wife agrees.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, wegner said:

My friend visiting from out of town has a theory that Timmy's wife put a curse on him. My wife agrees.

That could be it, could also just be a big shot newly minted from an under priviledged background flew too close to the sun. Curse, pride, whatever, I'm done with him. He can go figure out his problems on some other team. Everybody needs a divorce at this point. He's been a bottom 5 player in MLB, that's incredible. 

6 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

That could be it, could also just be a big shot newly minted from an under priviledged background flew too close to the sun. Curse, pride, whatever, I'm done with him. He can go figure out his problems on some other team. Everybody needs a divorce at this point. He's been a bottom 5 player in MLB, that's incredible. 

Offensively he's worse than Andrus. That's pretty amazing.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

not much of a pulse around the sox these days, oof.

Offensive explosion here compared to that s%*# show I witnessed earlier today. Pretty positive they are still gonna get blown out in this one.

I'm not watching this game but so on brand Merrifield has half his homeruns this season in this game.  Not like Sox have ever seen him before.

The options the moron Hahn fills the roster with is something to behold. 

Grifols strategy game 1 use all the bullpen arms in a game they had no chance of winning.  He thought his bullpen could outpitch Toronto and that's a dumb approach.  Now we get Brian Shaw again.

So many losers and inept players especially Mr Change the Game.

• Like 2