Ky Bush NOT Promoted to MLB (Edit)

Pale Sox

5 minutes ago, Y2Jimmy0 said:

I don’t think this is true. He’s describing getting traded 

The video is the first one when opening the AtBat App and is titled “Ky Bush talks about getting called up to the majors”

AF1C5D46-97DC-4C9F-90DF-B41886A60BDF.jpeg

Edited by Pale Sox

You mean going from one pitching start in AA Birmingham and going past AAA Charlotte to this Sox major league team?

Did Rick Hahn forget to look at the one game start from Ky Bush at AA. 

W L  ERA GS     IP    H   R  ER HR BB SO    
   0 1 18.90 1 3.1 12 7 7 2 1 0

Makes total sense from Hahn and this dysfunctional front office.

Just now, BigHurt3515 said:

I think MLB just f'd up the title of this and didn't understand. To me I think he is talking about his trade to the White Sox organization, not getting called up. 

Hope that’s the case. Was definitely confused to open the app and see this. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Grinder said:

We do have cool jerseys, does it end there Ky?

Who wouldn’t want to be future teammates with Clevinger?

“These next two months are crucial for Clevinger as well, as the 32-year-old has a $12 million mutual option for next season that has a $4 million buyout. While he has a 3.72 ERA (which would be his lowest since 2020), he also missed a month and a half with biceps inflammation. He’ll need to pitch his best over the next two months to prove to the White Sox that he can be a part of their plan for the 2024 season.”

mlb.com

3 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Who wouldn’t want to be future teammates with Clevinger?

“These next two months are crucial for Clevinger as well, as the 32-year-old has a $12 million mutual option for next season that has a $4 million buyout. While he has a 3.72 ERA (which would be his lowest since 2020), he also missed a month and a half with biceps inflammation. He’ll need to pitch his best over the next two months to prove to the White Sox that he can be a part of their plan for the 2024 season.”

mlb.com

Totally relevant. 

• Haha 3

Just now, Vote4Pedro said:

Think this is a nothing burger. He’s not on todays transaction’s that were just released 

Yeah, I think the video was just titled wrong. This is probably nothing, thankfully. 

The Honeywell addition is potentially interesting, but that’s another thread. 

19 minutes ago, Vote4Pedro said:

Think this is a nothing burger. He’s not on todays transaction’s that were just released 

Hey look at the Sox not playing shorthanded! Honeywell hasn’t been added to active roster yet so Sox will need to demote a pitcher tomorrow, or whenever Honeywell is added. Instead of just playing shorthanded until he got here like they usually like to do, called up Ramsey. 

• Capn12 changed the title to Ky Bush NOT Promoted to MLB (Edit)