8/29 White Sox at Orioles. 6:05, NBCSN/WMVP1000

Buehrle>Wood

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Seems like another player that they didn’t scout and just went off of prospect rankings 

I actually like Lee, and I look forward to seeing a full year from him. He hasn’t hit, but you can see he’s got the right mentality. Dare I say, TWTW is visible. His swing looks good (at least quick) and he just needs to lean into it instead of pulling off. But he’s looked more like a big league catcher behind the plate than either of the guys we’ve been using for the past few years. 

• Hawk 1

10 minutes ago, fathom said:

Seems like another player that they didn’t scout and just went off of prospect rankings 

Firing Hahn and Kenny after the deadline was stupid. Either let the clowns finish the season and do a real search for a real GM after the season, or fire their asses in April/May and hire a real GM among the more limited out of a current job pool.

The Sox regularly make the worst decision possible, many times unfathomable, such as the TLR hire, and Thursday the Getz hire.

2 hours ago, fathom said:

I truly think they move on from Colas this offseason

These comments just encapsulate what is wrong with Pedro as a manager. So many issues here. For one, haven’t we heard this all year? Again, whatever you are doing is not working.

Ultimately, though, I detest the scapegoating. I have watched this team slog through a season and when I read comments like these for the hundredth time, throwing a 24-year old rookie under the bus in the process, I wouldn’t want to play for you either, Pedro.

• Like 2