4/6 Games

BamaDoc

2 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

The Kanny line up is just like the Sox -- 2 games, 1 run. 0-10 w/RISP today. May feature 1 player who makes it to AA? 2, maybe?

It’s the weakest Sox affiliate roster I think of all time 

• Like 1

Just now, fathom said:

One thing that is obvious looking at all the lineups is just how much power this organization lacks.  Need to find some in the draft IMO.

There is a ton this year. Should be a big pick this year. I want Jac but a lot of options will be there 

Iriarte looks okay, but he's giving up some hard contact. He's got a good arm. The slider is probably his best pitch tonight. Leaving too many pitches over the heart of the plate. But, so far, 2 scoreless.

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Every Norfolk player above 1. OPS

1.182, to be exact.

I think Maton started around 700ish and has had a crazy jump from this game.

(No wonder SportsGuy/RolleTide are always hyping O's prospects, they're so overinflated from facing Charlotte on the road every year, lol.)

9 minutes ago, fathom said:

Wasn’t Berroa supposed to have a big fastball?   Barely hitting 94 tonight.  I have a feeling he’s injured still.

Yes, 96-97, touching 98.

Of course, it's not like Santos is doing anything for the Mariners, either.

They're almost as cursed as the White Sox these days.

11 minutes ago, DirtySox said:

I also thought Iriarte was supposed to have more on his fastball. Was mainly 92 to 93 tonight.

He was throwing a little harder than that early. Long innings wore him down. He was 93 at the end, though.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, DirtySox said:

I also thought Iriarte was supposed to have more on his fastball. Was mainly 92 to 93 tonight.

Jesus. It seems this always happens to the Sox. 

Thorpe was supposed to be 92-93 T95 as well. 

Edited by baseball_gal_aly

1 hour ago, Timmy U said:

The Kanny line up is just like the Sox -- 2 games, 1 run. 0-10 w/RISP today. May feature 1 player who makes it to AA? 2, maybe?

I’m actually shocked at how bad it is.  You’d think most orgs would have plenty of semi interesting prospects pushing for playing time in Low A.

2 hours ago, DirtySox said:

Undoubtedly. BA said if he stays healthy, probably the best LHP prospect out there.

I know we’ve discussed this before, but he’s our number 1 prospect IMO.  I think he’s Sale reincarnated. Montgomery’s stock plummets for me if he can’t play SS.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

I know we’ve discussed this before, but he’s our number 1 prospect IMO.  I think he’s Sale reincarnated. Montgomery’s stock plummets for me if he can’t play SS.

I honestly don't know if Montgomery is any good. He might be overhyped. 

• Haha 1