4/15/24 - KC @ CWS, 7:40 PM Eastern

1 hour ago, Bob Sacamano said:

So they activate Eloy today and they're not even playing him? Why not just do it tomorrow or whenever the next time you're trying to get him into the lineup is? He does nothing for the bench since he can't play any positions.

Hey, you wait when it is a tie game in the 9th inning and he pinch hits with a walk off win to go 3-13 on the year! 

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Quin said:

I love that the league tons of anti-tanking rules and Getz is operating as if none of them were put in place.

I sometimes feel like somebody figured out that a board that generates negative comments can be turned into bitcoin farming.

• Like 1
  • TLR 1

4 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Martin Maldonado, starting catcher for YOUR 2024 Chicago White Sox, has a 203 OPS.

I wasn't aware you could even be that bad.

Don’t forget the $75 million dollar man at .367 and $4.3 million dollar Nicky Lopez at .374.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

As it stands right now, Bryan Shaw's $1.5 million is the only "wasted" money. And they did give the young guys enough time in the minors to get that extra year of control you so wanted. Who cares if they were going to give Nastrini and Cannon their shot early or not? You act like you stumbled upon Nixon's Watergate tapes. 

Shaw made $1.5M? Wasn’t an an milb deal?

1 minute ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Don’t forget the $75 million dollar man at .367 and $4.3 million dollar Nicky Lopez at .374.

Came here to say that. Don’t look at the OPS of the more bat first position LF and 1B. According to tray, those 2 are “carrying the team.” 

Just now, Bob Sacamano said:

Came here to say that. Don’t look at the OPS of the more bat first position LF and 1B. According to tray, those 2 are “carrying the team.” 

Carrying the team to the bottom of the standings.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bob Sacamano said:

If tray actually believes that I have a bridge to sell him. Or a parking lot.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

I sometimes feel like somebody figured out that a board that generates negative comments can be turned into bitcoin farming.

Well, Jerry is the obvious answer

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1