4/22: Sox @ Twins - 640CT - Cannon v. Paddack

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Bro literally my first day of offseason BP frosh year of DIII the coach was like "you're never gonna hit for any power with that load".

You watch a lot of other teams and they have guys selling out with huge leg kicks and loads and here our guys are looking to slap a grounder into the hole opposite way.

There’s no way that was the actual story, it’s basic swing instruction and if it took a coach seeing him swing a golf club to be like wow maybe you should load in your swing like that, eh never mind that checks out for our development prowess. 

• Paper Bag 1

2 minutes ago, TitoMB345 said:

Oooooh this makes way more sense lmfao also why it's triggering my dog.

lol don’t feel bad, my wife actually pointed it out to me too. I was like why the f*** do they keep playing that noise. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, whitesoxfan99 said:

This pathetic roster making an absolutely trash pitcher look great again and can only manage some seeing eye singles.  Amazing group of talent we are seeing out there 

Fletcher has been absolutely awful, but no one notices because others have been so much worse.  Everything is terrible with this franchise.

• Like 4

Just now, WhiteSox2023 said:

Jesus, the Sox are so bad that Schriffen has spent half the night hyping up the callup of 30 year old Mendick.

And the other half he's spent talking about the dogs.

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

Fletcher has been absolutely awful, but no one notices because others have been so much worse.  Everything is terrible with this franchise.

It’s too bad that Getz was forced to use old Hahn scouting reports when he made that trade.  Hopefully in a year or two Chris will have replaced all our pro scouts with some of Watson’s old Royal lackeys and will be able to formulate his own opinions on player acquisitions.  Until then, everything is Rick Hahn’s fault!

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

It’s too bad that Getz was forced to use old Hahn scouting reports when he made that trade.  Hopefully in a year or two Chris will have replaced all our pro scouts with some of Watson’s old Royal lackeys and will be able to formulate his own opinions on player acquisitions.  Until then, everything is Rick Hahn’s fault!

Where were Barfield and his asst?

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Vaughn’s zone awareness is comical.  Here comes another shutout 

I'm going to guess Grifol is canned if they hit 10 or 11 SHO in the next 3-4 wks.

One of the worst starts in the history of the sport, and our owner is nowhere to be seen telling the fans this is unacceptable.  I was at a huge travel baseball tournament in the suburbs this weekend, and there was maybe 5 Sox hats to be seen.  There’s usually about 50.

• Like 1