Sox vs. Twins @ 110CT

• Capn12 pinned this topic
2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

That's about the best lineup we can trot out if Eloy is getting the day off. Certainly looks better than a couple weeks ago.

It's all due to Mendick and Pham for now...but hard to count on that holding up over time.  Same with Sheets.

And pretty amazing how far off both Vaughn and Torkelson are from being even average at that position...which used to be the easiest to fill.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

It's all due to Mendick and Pham for now...but hard to count on that holding up over time.  Same with Sheets.

And pretty amazing how far off both Vaughn and Torkelson are from being even average at that position...which used to be the easiest to fill.

Big dick Mendick already at .4 fWAR. Maybe we can flip him for something. I think he's going to have a decent season. He understands modern hitting. Him and De Bong understand that you go up there looking to do damage in any count, at all times.

I have no faith that this team can hold onto or build upon a one run lead.  They would have to go up by about 8 or 9 runs for me to feel comfortable about winning.

• Like 2

• Quin locked this topic