August 3Aug 3 2 hours ago, PaleAleSox said:I miss the waiver wire when people would freak out when someone got put on it and 99 percent of the time it meant nothing.And you wouldn’t even hear half the names that were likely placed on waivers
August 3Aug 3 1 minute ago, bmags said:I think we are about wrapped up.Eric Haase the catching addition?
August 3Aug 3 1 minute ago, Baron said:Interesting still no catcher movement even overnightStill think Stephenson will be coming to Sox. He’s supposedly really good catching Castillo.
August 3Aug 3 10 minutes ago, Whisox05 said:Little over 9hrs leftBelieve it should be 8 hours since the deadline is 5pm CST
August 3Aug 3 9 minutes ago, bmags said:I think we are about wrapped up.What? Zero chance they don’t add a catcher.
August 3Aug 3 1 minute ago, Colome's Hat said:Also I don't think this trade takes us out of the running for Holmes.Surprised it wasn’t just a package
August 3Aug 3 We'll add a catcher and I have a feeling that's it.Bullpen is set. We could add another SP, but getting the feeling that this is it.
August 3Aug 3 2 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:We are for sure adding a catcher. Think it's almost fate that it's StephensonAccording to ChatGPT and Reddit, these are Luis Castillo’s stats with Stephenson catching:ERA with Tyler Stephenson catching: 2.61
August 3Aug 3 4 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:We are for sure adding a catcher. Think it's almost fate that it's Stephensonis he a rental?
August 3Aug 3 2 hours ago, PaleAleSox said:That’s the only one I can think of. Maybe a pitcher.Jose Canseco and Manny.
August 3Aug 3 Just now, Dick Allen said:The Sox once added Charles Johnson as a deadline rent a catcher. He was spectacular/lol. I remember that. Him and Harold!
August 3Aug 3 24 minutes ago, bmags said:I think we are about wrapped up.Don’t you quit on me, you hear
August 3Aug 3 I have the over/under on more trades at 2.5 and I’m hammering that over. Sox ain’t close to being done yet.
August 3Aug 3 1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:I have the over/under on more trades at 2.5 and I’m hammering that over. Sox ain’t close to being done yet.I kind of only expect 2 but I guess if you’re figuring they deal for a SP, a C, deal away Hays, and maybe another deal like trading a reliever or 2 from the pen then I can see why you’d take the over Edited August 3Aug 3 by Bob Sacamano
August 3Aug 3 2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:I have the over/under on more trades at 2.5 and I’m hammering that over. Sox ain’t close to being done yet.I think a SP a catcher and they trade Hays.
August 3Aug 3 1 minute ago, Bob Sacamano said:I kind of only expect 2 but I guess if you’re figuring they deal for a SP, a C, deal away Hays, and maybe another deal like trading a reliever or 2 from the pen then I can see why you’d take the overJust now, Dick Allen said:I think a SP a catcher and they trade Hays.Exactly this. Catcher is happening. I think we get another two between a potential SP, a Hays or Grichuk trade, and some pruning of the bullpen.
August 3Aug 3 32 minutes ago, Whisox05 said:Little over 9hrs leftThere's a deadline timer on MLB network that's at....7hrs: 39 minutes now
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.