Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Playoff tickets

Featured Replies

Mattress Mack came through for a whole lot of people I know ๐Ÿ˜

Does anyone here use SeatGeek often? I used to but back in 2021 I got screwed by them once and they never delivered my tickets for a game so I stopped using them after that and just used stub hub.

I decided to try SeatGeek again for Sox playoff tickets seeing as they are now the official ticket reselling partner of MLB and Foul Territory promotes them. I purchased ALCS tickets yesterday, still waiting for them to be delivered (which is fine, I get that sometimes it takes a few days), but the same seats I purchased are still showing as available and have even increased considerably in price since I purchased. Thatโ€™s making me nervous that I got scammed again through SeatGeek.

Anyone else have similar experiences with them?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.