9 hours ago9 hr 14 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:I'm not gonna be popular on this opinion....but I want Sox/Cubs world series before I die.I want it. Really badly. The city would probably burn. If we won the World Series against the cubs we might not be the 2nd team anymore. Or it would at least be the beginning of that transition especially if we sustained a winning culture.
9 hours ago9 hr 8 hours ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:Hard to see him going 3 innings.Shut the front door. Edited 9 hours ago9 hr by hi8is
9 hours ago9 hr 33 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:The Astros burned their entire bullpen and we still have Fedde for 2-4 if needed tomorrowAlso Brazoban, Schultz, Hudson. Maybe Kay if absolutely necessary for a batter or 2.
9 hours ago9 hr 4 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!Burke and Fedde tomorrow. End it!And Schultz.
8 hours ago8 hr 16 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:And Schultz.who else? Brazoban and Hudson?Martin/Kay and all hands on deck for possible G3? Edited 8 hours ago8 hr by caulfield12
8 hours ago8 hr 3 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:who else? Brazoban and Hudson?Martin/Kay and all hands on deck for possible G3?NO GAME 3!!!
8 hours ago8 hr 8 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:NO GAME 3!!!you still have to make a contingency plan
7 hours ago7 hr White Sox 6, Astros 3: Grant Taylor survives biggest stre...Will Venable asked more of Grant Taylor than ever before, and although it took a single-game high amount of pitches over a single-game high in innings, Taylor ultimately answered the call. Taylor came
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.