1 hour ago1 hr 14 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:I'm not gonna be popular on this opinion....but I want Sox/Cubs world series before I die.I want it. Really badly. The city would probably burn. If we won the World Series against the cubs we might not be the 2nd team anymore. Or it would at least be the beginning of that transition especially if we sustained a winning culture.
1 hour ago1 hr 8 hours ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:Hard to see him going 3 innings.Shut the front door. Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by hi8is
1 hour ago1 hr 33 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:The Astros burned their entire bullpen and we still have Fedde for 2-4 if needed tomorrowAlso Brazoban, Schultz, Hudson. Maybe Kay if absolutely necessary for a batter or 2.
54 minutes ago54 min 4 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!Burke and Fedde tomorrow. End it!And Schultz.
37 minutes ago37 min 16 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:And Schultz.who else? Brazoban and Hudson?Martin/Kay and all hands on deck for possible G3? Edited 35 minutes ago35 min by caulfield12
32 minutes ago32 min 3 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:who else? Brazoban and Hudson?Martin/Kay and all hands on deck for possible G3?NO GAME 3!!!
23 minutes ago23 min 8 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:NO GAME 3!!!you still have to make a contingency plan
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.