Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread

Featured Replies

Get Taylor up

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 18.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • If only we still had Reese McGuire. BluBaughs would be annihilated.

  • chitownsportsfan
    chitownsportsfan

    Hagen is a dog. Ride and die with your guys. He goes 2 scoreless and we win. Book it.

  • PitchatRisktoZisk
    PitchatRisktoZisk

    We lost 324 games over the 3 years prior to this season. We are the only team in history to make the playoffs after back to back 100 loss seasons (let alone three 100 loss seasons). That's the definit

Posted Images

Sigh never easy

Spence is red hot

would be nice to see sandlin sweeper that actually cut the outer edge

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Am I only one who has to hit submit three times to post?

I typically have to 2 or 3 times on my phone for some reason. On my laptop I don't have to.

Get someone up and going…

Hudson?

I don't like Taylor for 2+ innings

Too early for Taylor....let's not freak out here

Taylor warming

Sandlin has to put high K guy Walker there

11 pitchers now in the 7th inning, man I miss baseball of yesteryear.

Will overmanaging here

man i would have just stuck with him but ok.

Using Taylor this long takes him out for next game

Nice job David

Here comes Taylor. Not a fan

I would have let him finish but I'm not a manager in the playoffs like Will.

This is stupid too.....let sandlin pitch to Smith

Good job by Sandlin

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

man i would have just stuck with him but ok.

Would've stuck with Hicks too. If Taylor is off youre in trouble.

Just now, BigHurt3515 said:

Using Taylor this long takes him out for next game

yeah I don't like this move

Taylor time

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

man i would have just stuck with him but ok.

Especially with righties coming up

maybe should have waiting until next inning

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.