Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Will be in attendance for this one, our tickets are behind home plate. Would love nothing more than to celebrate a sweep and watch all these loser Astros fans sulk home.

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

This is a huge inning. Need a shutdown

Ask and you shall receive

  • Author

This game is fucking over. Astros are demoralized. No chance we lose.

20 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Alright boys, time to get more runs ! LFG !

Oh I felt it coming in my bones. You're all welcome. 😀 My only post of the gamethread.

This is huge to blank them this half right after adding to the lead. They are going to really start feeling the pressure with the season on the line.

Now add a couple more here boys!

8 minutes ago, chw42 said:

More like Dustin Pedroia

Yeah. That's an excellent comp. Say it before and say it again, he's the best 2nd baseman in the AL.

1 minute ago, White Sox Park said:

Hicks looks sharp

One more and then Schultz?

1 minute ago, hi8is said:

Seeing Correa on the broadcast makes me hate the ASSHOES even more. BURY EM BOYS!!!

PUT UP ANOTHER CROOKED NUMBER!!!! GIVE ME 11!!!!!

Correa is one of my most hated players of my lifetime and watching MLB

5 minutes ago, Autumn Dreamin said:

Some wanted him gone after Ant hit 1 HR in spring training because Chase would supposedly never grow into any power

I never wanted him gone going back to the middle of last year.

I'm feeling another run here. Vargas HR

1 minute ago, ron883 said:

This game is fucking over. Astros are demoralized. No chance we lose.

Shut up Ron

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Keep him in

too many innings left for Wil to overmanage

Just now, Colome's Hat said:

One more and then Schultz?

Do we really have to bring in Schultz?

I still don't trust him

1 minute ago, Colome's Hat said:

Yeah. That's an excellent comp. Say it before and say it again, he's the best 2nd baseman in the AL.

If he got to hit at Fenway, he can hit 20+ homers just like Pedroia did

Just now, Ozzie for Manager said:

I'm feeling another run here. Vargas HR

We need him to get going

Edited by The Mighty Mite

  • Author

Vargas bomb

Let’s go Miggy - you’re due!!!

9 minutes ago, Texsox said:

If it wasn't for drugs and gambling there would be no advertising for the tv coverage

Cuz ambulance chasers aren’t national.

How about a Vargas bomb for insurance??

Would love to see Miggy get a hold of one too

Just now, Colome's Hat said:

Yeah. That's an excellent comp. Say it before and say it again, he's the best 2nd baseman in the AL.

And I can admit I wasn't sold on him to start the year. Damn he has proven me wrong. He is such a gamer. You see in these playoff games who shrinks and who soars under pressure.

1 minute ago, 2Deep said:

Do we really have to bring in Schultz?

I still don't trust him

Kay and Hicks. What do they have in common? Difficult arm angle. Astros struggle mightily with that.

Vargas needs to get out of this

3 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

Correa is one of my most hated players of my lifetime and watching MLB

I wish he could come in for one at bat so we could drill him.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.