Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Will be in attendance for this one, our tickets are behind home plate. Would love nothing more than to celebrate a sweep and watch all these loser Astros fans sulk home.

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

Posted Images

  • Author

Fedde doesn't like not starting

  • Author

Noice

WOW!!!!

WHAT A PLAY

No walks

Good play!!

Let's go Miguel. Great play

I would have left Hicks in

Just now, ron883 said:

Fedde doesn't like not starting

I think he likes pitching in a game clinching playoff series win

Vargas has had a good defensive series though

what the hell Fedde

why is fedde throwing 98 lol

Oh come on Fedde

love to see great defense

1 minute ago, ron883 said:

Fedde doesn't like not starting

You gotta do what you gotta do

Edited by The Mighty Mite

  • Author

Man, that didn't look good

That douchebag stands over the fucking plate.

1 minute ago, 2Deep said:

WOW!!!!

WHAT A PLAY

Fedde is in, and Vargas makes a great play to get Alvarez out. MERCY!

Get Sandlin up

Fedde not looking real good so far. Hard contact and then HBP. The Astros hit him well back in July.

Fedde!! Not a bad move.

7 minutes ago, fathom said:

I do wonder if Taylor is available for an inning

Man, 52 pitches is a ton. Hagen maybe being he was in the thirties?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.