Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Will be in attendance for this one, our tickets are behind home plate. Would love nothing more than to celebrate a sweep and watch all these loser Astros fans sulk home.

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

Posted Images

Altuve, grab some bench.

BOOM

Gotta keep Diaz in the park here

Three!

3 more outs!

3 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

Big out

Getting the midget out is huge.

Bye hopefully for series piss ant

Ant would have dropped that…kidding

3️⃣

I questioned the Fedde call but actually putting some "good junk" into the game probably not a bad idea. And he was getting to 96 on his sinker. Daaaaqayum.

Fedde should start the ninth.

Gentlemen. Gentlemen. This. Team. Is. Fun!

3 more and it's going to be oh so sweet to stomp on these cheating pieces of garbages necks.

I am japaneeeeeeese!

I like our chances, fellas

You have to let Fedde finish it.

I thought we’d win. I didn’t expect it to look like this. Dominant.

Way to go Fedde. You brought us Vargas 2 years ago and now this inning.

1 minute ago, Soxfest said:

Bye hopefully for series piss ant

Are you being serious right now or this some schtick?

You have to let Fedde finish it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.