3 hours ago3 hr 1 minute ago, kitekrazy said:Analytics seems ignorant of thatwill isn't. it's one reason i love him. dude is not afraid to ride a hot bullpen arm inning to inning.
3 hours ago3 hr 1 minute ago, chw42 said:1 more run puts this game away. Hopefully Abreu tires and we can get one.One more run1 minute ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:Everyone whiffing on Abreu, except for Chase puts us beyond grand slam damage.
3 hours ago3 hr Just now, Ozzie for Manager said:Who you batting grich for? Colson if braden gets on?I doubt either
3 hours ago3 hr Hicks went for 25 and 23 pitches on back to back days vs. Detroit this monthHe threw 17 yesterday and is at 21 so far todayHis season high is 35, but that was back in May
3 hours ago3 hr 6 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:He ran for Benintendi.I was surprised they let Acuna hit instead of Grich.
3 hours ago3 hr 4 minutes ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:Everyone whiffing on Abreu, except for ChaseChase is California surfing today, riding them waves.
3 hours ago3 hr Just now, AntMan26 said:I can’t wait to kick the s%*# out of Cleveland.I'm trying not to think ahead, but i'm ultra psyched for the Sox-Gaurdians series. Edited 3 hours ago3 hr by White Sox Park
3 hours ago3 hr Just now, hi8is said:I was surprised they let Acuna hit instead of Grich.Yeah, I realized what you meant right after I posted that response.
3 hours ago3 hr Just now, Colome's Hat said:I don't love this but I trust will!Not much I love left in the bullpen except Schultz but even that is ehh
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.