1 hour ago1 hr Brenton Doyle walking out to Zombie during game 7 of the World Series is gonna hit hard! Turned 21 during the Series in 05. Bought my "first" beer at the ballpark as I settled in for game 1. Been a lifetime since then. Lets revisit.
1 hour ago1 hr 8 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:Been talked about since hispanic heritage night - i think this makes him 1/8 Mexican? I dont know how this math works thoAh ok, thanks or gracias 😄
1 hour ago1 hr 19 minutes ago, Falstaff said:Hunter Brown lifetime 6-0 2.39 era vs Sox in regular season.Hunter Brown lifetime 0-1 40.50 era vs Sox in playoffs.Don't tell me what someone pitched....tell me when they pitched it.
1 hour ago1 hr 44 minutes ago, Green Line said:For real, he will. Long live our Chairman!!Ok, are you related to Reinsdorf? Be honest
1 hour ago1 hr 17 minutes of clubhouse cellies , cigars and interviews.Also Colson said "One step closer" and I posted that Linkin Park music video yesterday after game one ! Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by CaliSoxFanViaSWside
1 hour ago1 hr 3 minutes ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:Ok, are you related to Reinsdorf? Be honestAbsolutely not. I like to see lifelong fans rewarded.For the record, the players chanted Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! on the field in Houston tonight.
1 hour ago1 hr 15 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:Been talked about since hispanic heritage night - i think this makes him 1/8 Mexican? I dont know how this math works tho…only if he has 8 grandparents 😆
1 hour ago1 hr 5 minutes ago, Green Line said:Absolutely not. I like to see lifelong fans rewarded.For the record, the players chanted Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! on the field in Houston tonight.I don't hate Reinsdorf per se but overall he's been notoriously cheap, and had it not been that the Bulls lucked into MJ, the Bulls would be still looking for their first chip but anyways...hope he opens up the wallet and get us some legit starters next season
1 hour ago1 hr 1 minute ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:I don't hate Reinsdorf per se but overall he's been notoriously cheap, and had it not been that the Bulls lucked into MJ, the Bulls would be still looking for their first chip but anyways...hope he opens up the wallet and get us some legit starters next seasonI don't think JR's cheap; I think he is very prudent. When the team's bad, he tightens the belt and they suck worse. When they're good, KW/Hahn had a bad read on his intentions and spent irrationally. I'm really interested in how Getz addresses the holes after this current post-season run.
57 minutes ago57 min 1 hour ago, DoUEvenShift said:Lookin pretty spry, can probably go another 10 or 20 years.He definitely doesn’t look like a 90 year old. Maybe he shares longevity notes with Shatner As long as Ishbia’s option to buy really does kick in by 2034, Jerry can live to 120.
55 minutes ago55 min Just now, 77 Hitmen said:He definitely doesn’t look like a 90 year old. Maybe he shares longevity notes with ShatnerAs long as Ishbia’s option to buy really does kick in by 2034, Jerry can live to 120.When i saw him do the Kittle wedding earlier this year i thought "This guy's gonna live longer than me, isn't he" What's the George Carlin quote? It's a big club and we aint in it
53 minutes ago53 min 55 minutes ago, Autumn Dreamin said:Fedde was fired all the way upHe hit 98.1 to Paredes, fastest pitch he's thrown since returning to MLBI saw that pitch on the gun and had to do a double take. Stuff definitely looked bigger and better tonight.
52 minutes ago52 min 1 hour ago, Green Line said:For real, he will. Long live our Chairman!!Long live Antonacci!
29 minutes ago29 min 5 minutes ago, Green Line said:https://x.com/PWSullivan/status/2105479473160487264/video/1?s=46that's actually sorta cool. so they called him down to the photo. alright, keep winning you old f***.
29 minutes ago29 min 11 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:Is there no video of the bench reaction to Chase's home run?
20 minutes ago20 min 45 minutes ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:I don't hate Reinsdorf per se but overall he's been notoriously cheap, and had it not been that the Bulls lucked into MJ, the Bulls would be still looking for their first chip but anyways...hope he opens up the wallet and get us some legit starters next seasonGiven his history I wouldn't count on it. He feels rightly or wrongly giving long term big money deals to pitchers is an unnecessary gamble. You can argue and say he's right in his thinking.The problem is, and has been, most of the other teams the Sox are competing against don't feel that way which puts them at a big disadvantage.Plus the failure of the minor league system to keep pitchers healthy complicates matters.And as I posted last week a good friend has lunch with JR recently and JR said that because of the labor situation he doesn't do anything when those situations come up.I don't even know if teams will be allowed to do anything before the lockout starts anyway, they may be told 'off the record' don't sign, trade or do anything until the new labor deal is hammered out.
10 minutes ago10 min I remember CST having a little tidbit about the scouting/video team being hard at work with their series prep going into Houston
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.