7 hours ago7 hr 9 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:Can you not be a vibe killer for the duration of the playoffs? Making me Ron Simmons in here Literally, no.
7 hours ago7 hr 1 hour ago, vilehoopster said:That travel seemed to have particularly affected PCA and Alex Bergman - Combined 0 for 13.Didn't Bregman homer twice in that game in Tampa? Seems like a convenient excuse for the Cubs. They just didn't show up. It happens when you can get eliminated in just 2 games.
7 hours ago7 hr The thing about these WC formats is that you simply can’t afford to get down a bunch right away in game 1. If you do, your 162 game season is basically all but over. If one pitcher has a bad inning, it takes down the whole franchise. You also can’t afford to be tired, make mistakes, or be in a slump if you’re one of THE star players (like Yordan or PCA)It worked out for the Sox as they jumped out and never let up. They absolutely deserved to win, and are clearly the better team, but it’s really not the best postseason format for baseball. It’s a real shame for the 4 NL WC teams (except her padres LOL) who are probably all top 8 MLB teams.
7 hours ago7 hr 20 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:I think we all can admit Grifol was lolTrue, point being though the infamous fire Getz thread or the burn it all to the ground, fire everyone crowd who were or may still be clinging to that mantra .
7 hours ago7 hr 9 hours ago, tray said:South side celebration was not heard up in Winnetka. Dude doesn't acknowledge anything or anyone "South side." Ishbya had nothing to do with the White Sox this season, not spending one cent on the team, but some want to svk his dik anyway because they hate the South side as well. Edited 6 hours ago6 hr by 77 Hitmen
7 hours ago7 hr So, here's where we stand as of today:1) There is a God/We Got the Pope2) Don't fire Getz Edited 7 hours ago7 hr by 77 Hitmen
6 hours ago6 hr 6 minutes ago, 77 Hitmen said:So, here's where we stand as of today:1) There is a God/We Got the Pope2) Don't fire GetzBut also 100!!!!!!
6 hours ago6 hr I am so giddy and happy to be a White Sox fan today. I feel like a 12 year old kid. Jerry killed my love for the White Sox the last 3 years but this team has brought it all back and then some!!!!Don't stop now boys!!!!
6 hours ago6 hr Cubs were the streakiest team I had ever seen 2 10 game wins and a 10 game loss. Let the league in HR and HR allowed.Sadly they were on the wrong end of everything after their last series with the Brewers.These playoffs are going great.
5 hours ago5 hr Not to make light of people with disabilities in any capacity whatsoever. Serious question here...Is Sam Antonacci on the spectrum?
5 hours ago5 hr 53 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:Cubs were the streakiest team I had ever seen 2 10 game wins and a 10 game loss. Let the league in HR and HR allowed.Sadly they were on the wrong end of everything after their last series with the Brewers.These playoffs are going great.Let’s not forget who kicked them into the 10 game tailspin lol
5 hours ago5 hr 5 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:Blackouts officially back baby!Does this mean the players will wear our black "city-connects"? I wish...
5 hours ago5 hr 10 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:Blackouts officially back baby!Looked like there were some pretty impressive blackouts to be had in teh clubhouse after the game yesterday.
5 hours ago5 hr 1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:Looked like there were some pretty impressive blackouts to be had in teh clubhouse after the game yesterday.Yeah, Mune was well on his way when he was interviewed. 😄
5 hours ago5 hr Damn it feels good to see the 3 teams we had some of our worst games against all year eliminated in one day. Cleveland's next.
5 hours ago5 hr 5 hours ago, Falstaff said:I am signing up for HBO Max today, another series another streaming service charge. Don't stop now boys, I will gladly keep paying and the Sox keep advancing.What a time to be alive.
5 hours ago5 hr I found a new way to handle the in-game anxiety. Yesterday in the 5th inning when Kay came in I was feeling it. I turned off the tv, turned off my phone and went down to the basement and turned the radio on. Len and DJ took me home from equanimity to serenity, it was a thing of beauty.
4 hours ago4 hr 20 minutes ago, Falstaff said:I found a new way to handle the in-game anxiety. Yesterday in the 5th inning when Kay came in I was feeling it. I turned off the tv, turned off my phone and went down to the basement and turned the radio on. Len and DJ took me home from equanimity to serenity, it was a thing of beauty.I listened to the games on the radio. I was just being petty and childish on not wanting to work to find for free or pay for the streaming. It was a great experience until the ABS in 9th when the strikeout wasn't a strike out. On TV you can gauge if it will be ABS but radio you cannot.
3 hours ago3 hr 3 hours ago, 2Deep said:I am so giddy and happy to be a White Sox fan today. I feel like a 12 year old kid. Jerry killed my love for the White Sox the last 3 years but this team has brought it all back and then some!!!!Don't stop now boys!!!!I still don't trust him and think he'll do it again
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.