Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 198
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Unfuckingbelievable. These kids do not know any better and I love watching it

  • PaleAleSox
    PaleAleSox

    I was a junior in college and my long term GF broke up with me a week after the World Series was over. Hope my wife doesn’t leave me now!

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Can you not be a vibe killer for the duration of the playoffs? Making me Ron Simmons in here IMG_8386.gif

Literally, no.

1 hour ago, vilehoopster said:

That travel seemed to have particularly affected PCA and Alex Bergman - Combined 0 for 13.

Didn't Bregman homer twice in that game in Tampa? Seems like a convenient excuse for the Cubs. They just didn't show up. It happens when you can get eliminated in just 2 games.

The thing about these WC formats is that you simply can’t afford to get down a bunch right away in game 1. If you do, your 162 game season is basically all but over. If one pitcher has a bad inning, it takes down the whole franchise. You also can’t afford to be tired, make mistakes, or be in a slump if you’re one of THE star players (like Yordan or PCA)

It worked out for the Sox as they jumped out and never let up. They absolutely deserved to win, and are clearly the better team, but it’s really not the best postseason format for baseball. It’s a real shame for the 4 NL WC teams (except her padres LOL) who are probably all top 8 MLB teams.

20 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

I think we all can admit Grifol was lol

True, point being though the infamous fire Getz thread or the burn it all to the ground, fire everyone crowd who were or may still be clinging to that mantra .

5 hours ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

....or this version:

9 hours ago, tray said:

South side celebration was not heard up in Winnetka. Dude doesn't acknowledge anything or anyone "South side." Ishbya had nothing to do with the White Sox this season, not spending one cent on the team, but some want to svk his dik anyway because they hate the South side as well.

Edited by 77 Hitmen

So, here's where we stand as of today:

1) There is a God/We Got the Pope

2) Don't fire Getz

Edited by 77 Hitmen

6 minutes ago, 77 Hitmen said:

So, here's where we stand as of today:

1) There is a God/We Got the Pope

2) Don't fire Getz

But also 100!!!!!!

I am so giddy and happy to be a White Sox fan today. I feel like a 12 year old kid. Jerry killed my love for the White Sox the last 3 years but this team has brought it all back and then some!!!!

Don't stop now boys!!!!

Cubs were the streakiest team I had ever seen 2 10 game wins and a 10 game loss. Let the league in HR and HR allowed.

Sadly they were on the wrong end of everything after their last series with the Brewers.

These playoffs are going great.

Not to make light of people with disabilities in any capacity whatsoever. Serious question here...

Is Sam Antonacci on the spectrum?

53 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

Cubs were the streakiest team I had ever seen 2 10 game wins and a 10 game loss. Let the league in HR and HR allowed.

Sadly they were on the wrong end of everything after their last series with the Brewers.

These playoffs are going great.

Let’s not forget who kicked them into the 10 game tailspin lol

Blackouts officially back baby!

image.png

5 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Blackouts officially back baby!

image.png

Does this mean the players will wear our black "city-connects"? I wish...

10 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Blackouts officially back baby!

image.png

Looked like there were some pretty impressive blackouts to be had in teh clubhouse after the game yesterday.

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

Looked like there were some pretty impressive blackouts to be had in teh clubhouse after the game yesterday.

Yeah, Mune was well on his way when he was interviewed. 😄

Damn it feels good to see the 3 teams we had some of our worst games against all year eliminated in one day. Cleveland's next.

5 hours ago, Falstaff said:

I am signing up for HBO Max today, another series another streaming service charge. Don't stop now boys, I will gladly keep paying and the Sox keep advancing.

What a time to be alive.

I found a new way to handle the in-game anxiety. Yesterday in the 5th inning when Kay came in I was feeling it. I turned off the tv, turned off my phone and went down to the basement and turned the radio on. Len and DJ took me home from equanimity to serenity, it was a thing of beauty.

wait its really on HBO max?

Just now, bmags said:

wait its really on HBO max?

Yeah but it's also on TBS

20 minutes ago, Falstaff said:

I found a new way to handle the in-game anxiety. Yesterday in the 5th inning when Kay came in I was feeling it. I turned off the tv, turned off my phone and went down to the basement and turned the radio on. Len and DJ took me home from equanimity to serenity, it was a thing of beauty.

I listened to the games on the radio. I was just being petty and childish on not wanting to work to find for free or pay for the streaming. It was a great experience until the ABS in 9th when the strikeout wasn't a strike out. On TV you can gauge if it will be ABS but radio you cannot.

8 minutes ago, bmags said:

wait its really on HBO max?

Plus TBS and truTV

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.