2 hours ago2 hr Author 46 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:And you can enjoy a long delay, constant buffering, random outages, and a billion popups trying to install a trojan horse on your deviceC'mon, Unc. There's a way around all that. The site I use rarely goes out and Brave browser blocks all the popups. Plus it has 4 different streams to choose from in case one goes out.
1 hour ago1 hr 30 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:In 5 games against Cleveland Hudson gave up 4 singles , 0 run ,1 BB, 6 K, .211 BAA, .250 OBP, .211 SLG ,.461 OPS, 5 IPTaylor got bounced around pretty good in 6 innings 9.45 ERA.And Taylor blew that series clinching game in Cleveland in the 9th on Tuesday of the last week of the season. But Hudson has gotten hit hard at the end of the season and throws a 91MP 4 seamer. He doesn't get flustered and he closed games well, but in the playoffs 91 leaves too little room for error . I'll take my chances with Taylor.It's a long season and players have good days and bad. I like using our best players, irrespective of what happened earlier v. a specific team. Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by GreenSox
1 hour ago1 hr 15 minutes ago, joejoesox said:Bro acting like they won 100 games. You won 85 with a barely positive differential. Send. Them. Home.
1 hour ago1 hr 17 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:We are going to need all the lefties we got to win this series.Cleveland vs. RHP: 99 wRC+Cleveland vs. LHP: 91 wRC+Surprisingly, the Sox hit better vs lefties. But our lineups are so wacky against lefty starters that it's hard to believe.
1 hour ago1 hr 1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:Bro acting like they won 100 games. You won 85 with a barely positive differential. Send. Them. Home.these two teams are evenly matched, this is basically a coin flip series
1 hour ago1 hr 1 hour ago, DoUEvenShift said:And you can enjoy a long delay, constant buffering, random outages, and a billion popups trying to install a trojan horse on your deviceLol nah.
1 hour ago1 hr 8 minutes ago, Paulie4Pres said:Lol nah.streamed both games, entire first one and most of the 2nd one when I wasn't getting work BS. Had zero issues. Buffered maybe twice over 15 or so innings. Wasn't even behind the paid streams based on board reactions. I'm sorry I'm not going to sub and cancel streaming services to watch baseball in 2026.If people are really dumb tech wise just install brave browser, it comes with ad block and a lot of privacy features (like anon DNS routing) built in. Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by chitownsportsfan
1 hour ago1 hr 49 minutes ago, ron883 said:C'mon, Unc. There's a way around all that. The site I use rarely goes out and Brave browser blocks all the popups. Plus it has 4 different streams to choose from in case one goes out.Now playing the role of Colin Jost... Ron
1 hour ago1 hr 1 hour ago, DoUEvenShift said:And you can enjoy a long delay, constant buffering, random outages, and a billion popups trying to install a trojan horse on your deviceYou obviously don’t know what you are doing then.I have 2 GB Internet and haven’t paid for shows, movies, live TV, or sports for years, without any of the issues you mentioned. Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by WhiteSox2023
1 hour ago1 hr 56 minutes ago, ron883 said:C'mon, Unc. There's a way around all that. The site I use rarely goes out and Brave browser blocks all the popups. Plus it has 4 different streams to choose from in case one goes out.I’m using way crazier s%*# than you, bro.
1 hour ago1 hr 6 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:streamed both games, entire first one and most of the 2nd one when I wasn't getting work BS. Had zero issues. Buffered maybe twice over 15 or so innings. Wasn't even behind the paid streams based on board reactions. I'm sorry I'm not going to sub and cancel streaming services to watch baseball in 2026.If people are really dumb tech wise just install brave browser, it comes with ad block and a lot of privacy features (like anon DNS routing) built in.4 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:You obviously don’t know what you are doing then.I have 2 GB Internet and haven’t paid for shows, movies, live TV, or sports for years, without any of the issues you mentioned.I use them whenever I have blackouts on MLB.tv (which is becoming more and more often) and have issues with these bootleg sites regularly. The delay annoys more than anything. Use Brave too and have gig internet.
1 hour ago1 hr I have 4 sites that I cycle through, I never have any issues unless I'm driving back home from work in Chicago, that stretch from like Romeoville to Pontiac I basically cannot stream from any sites at all, never sign up for ATT, absolutely trash
1 hour ago1 hr It would be cool to live in a world where it's easy and free to watch games, rather than one where people compete to match their skill in scrambling to navigate the ridiculous barriers extractive streaming services place in front of consumers' ability to cheer on their local team.
59 minutes ago59 min 15 minutes ago, ron883 said:IPTV?That's what I use. If you get the right provider it's mindblowing.
41 minutes ago41 min 17 minutes ago, chw42 said:That's what I use. If you get the right provider it's mindblowing.have had it for like 6 years
2 minutes ago2 min 1 hour ago, DoUEvenShift said:I use them whenever I have blackouts on MLB.tv (which is becoming more and more often) and have issues with these bootleg sites regularly. The delay annoys more than anything. Use Brave too and have gig internet.I get free MLB.tv every year through my son’s T-Mobile account and I can avoid local Chicago blackouts using a lifetime Windscribe VPN I purchased ages ago for $15 bucks.But even if I didn’t have MLB.tv, I could stream all MLB games perfectly without any buffering or lag, and I don’t use Brave at all.
1 minute ago1 min 57 minutes ago, chw42 said:That's what I use. If you get the right provider it's mindblowing.It’s a really nice option, but I’m too cheap to even pay for IPTV. 🤣 The sweet guides make it worth it though. Edited just now1 min by WhiteSox2023
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.