2 hours ago2 hr Mike Vasil's steps for White Sox Playoff Success.....Take a plane to Cleveland.....✔️Kick some Ass.....IncomingBring Playoff Baseball back to Chicago.....Cannot Wait
2 hours ago2 hr 37 minutes ago, wegner said:Mike Vasil's steps for White Sox Playoff Success.....Take a plane to Cleveland.....✔️Kick some Ass.....IncomingBring Playoff Baseball back to Chicago.....Cannot Wait“There’s alcohol being poured down my pants!”
1 hour ago1 hr 9 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:Our lineup against lefties always just looks funny but I do think this is the best lineup to throw out there. Let's go boys!!!
1 hour ago1 hr On 10/1/2026 at 4:29 AM, The Beast said:I am trying to wrap my head around the Sox strategy for pitching. Is it that they lack arms that can go 6+ innings from the start that they get creative with openers, then a guy who goes for several innings and then lock down the later innings?Or is it that they are unpredictable with who will pitch, making other teams have to scout every pitcher and have hitters adjust to the pitcher coming out of the pen?It's for sure a different openers strategy than was employed during the season.Now its like opener and let's go with matchups the best we can. But sooner or later it'll be hard not to pitch guys that aren't great matchups.It's pretty unique to Venables style of managing and managing starting pitchers who have problems going past 5 innings and are somewhat gassed.It worked perfectly against the Astros but its harder to duplicate in a longer series. The more arms you throw out there the more likely you are to find one that implodes.For the Sox to win the series they're going to have to prevent Messick and Williams from dominating them and win the match ups battle.Cleveland has also used their running game pretty extensively against the White Sox. They will put much more pressure on the Sox defense. Sox may have to step up their running game . We may see Venable go back to bunting if runs are at a premium when approaching mid game. Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by CaliSoxFanViaSWside
56 minutes ago56 min On 10/1/2026 at 6:58 AM, PaleAleSox said:I don’t think it matters if Cleveland is mad about this if Hagan Smith is dotting a corner for a strikeout. It won’t make them better.I see you're going with the " If I keep spelling "Hagan"wrong he will continue to pitch really good strategy."I like it ! 🙃😉 Edited 54 minutes ago54 min by CaliSoxFanViaSWside
55 minutes ago55 min 35 minutes ago, Rowand44 said:Our lineup against lefties always just looks funny but I do think this is the best lineup to throw out there. Let's go boys!!!I’d rather have Antonacci or Peters in there over Braden against a LHP, but Montgomery has also hit a bomb off Messick so what do I know. Either way, let’s fucking go!!!
46 minutes ago46 min On 10/1/2026 at 9:49 AM, Harry Chappas said:I think they go Hagen and then Davis game one and Schultz then Burke in game 2.Kay's outing yesterday was not much off of the El Duque game. He and Fedde throwing an inning or two of high leverage is an asset.Sandlin too and if they can get Schultz to step up that will signicantly improve their chances against the Guardians.
42 minutes ago42 min I know he didnt have a great appearance last game, but I thought he had been pitching well overall since returning from the DL?
34 minutes ago34 min On 10/1/2026 at 1:52 PM, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:The real answer is HBO Max. But you can also watch it on TBS/Tru TV if you have cable.There's a free option if you have a Android TV and use a TV browser I've been using all season and in the 1st round. Im used to it but it might seem complex or take some getting used to for a newbie. But Im old and I figured it out . I won't say what it is unless someone wants to message me. But for a must watch every game guy like me it was like manna from heaven. Edited 33 minutes ago33 min by CaliSoxFanViaSWside
32 minutes ago32 min 9 minutes ago, Green Line said:I know he didnt have a great appearance last game, but I thought he had been pitching well overall since returning from the DL?He looked like pre IL Brazoban again, where he had no real command of anything. You have to wonder if he tweaked something and got hurt again.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.