3 hours ago3 hr 1 minute ago, WhiteSox2023 said: 1 minute ago, PaleAleSox said: I feel a Colson homer in my boner.I wish.
3 hours ago3 hr Just now, chw42 said:I don't blame him, it's not good today. He's been getting away with some bad pitches over the heart of the zone whenever he gets behind too.his velocity is down at least 3-4 mph
3 hours ago3 hr Let’s go boys…lay off the trash fastball Williams keeps throwing and let’s get some runs
3 hours ago3 hr I know it's 99 but I feel like eventually you'd adjust to a fastball in the same spot constantly.
3 hours ago3 hr 1 minute ago, PaleAleSox said:I know it's 99 but I feel like eventually you'd adjust to a fastball in the same spot constantly.Oppo. Like they did against Brown.
3 hours ago3 hr Just now, EloyJenkins said:Colson had good rips. But that location is just great.99 at the top of the zone is tough for lefties to get on top of. Tip of the cap.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.