50 minutes ago50 min It ends today in an EASY win. Let's call it 6-2. One more to win to making this a legendary team in baseball history.
44 minutes ago44 min Just play solid D and pitch well . go the other way, take the extra base, smart at the plate . don't let Cleveland come up for air.
20 minutes ago20 min If they can just get through the top of the first inning without things going sideways like last game I think they cruise through the rest of the game.
2 minutes ago2 min 1 minute ago, Baron said:I'm so freaking nervous. Going to be hell at work.I worked from home today since I had to miss the Astros series due to work (was still watching occasionally on phone)
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.