Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM

Featured Replies

Yeah that's what you want to start.

  • Replies 934
  • Views 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Why Hudson?

yeah Hudson shouldn’t be sniffing this game

I hate how easy it is for Cleveland to throw strikes, Sox pitchers cant get ahead to save their lives

I hate missed challenges so damn much.

Not really the team to come out and give up leadoff walks to, dude.

That was a ball all the way.

And out of challenges

Goddamnit.

garbage

fucking walks

Oh Teel, what the f***

Jesus fucking Christ

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Textbook Colson at bat

I wonder what is the Kalshi probability of Colson striking out in the game. I guess must be close to 100%.

Kyle. What the f*** are you doing?

I don't trust Hudson, why not Smith?

Out of challenges already, f***

1 minute ago, tomtom823 said:

Why Hudson?

I hope he realizes Hudson, Martin and Newcomb cannot be relied on

Teel, you're a clown.

Just now, MexSoxFan#1 said:

I don't trust Hudson, why not Smith?

Or Schultz

Alright get someone fucking warm. Goddamnit

Can’t walk people.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.