Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow

Featured Replies

20 minutes ago, wegner said:

I'm gonna guess Fisk

That would be pretty sick he's gotta be getting up there and might not be many of these chances left.

  • Replies 84
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Tad Iguchi is my dark horse here

Just now, JoeC said:

Tad Iguchi is my dark horse here

Takatsu and the Gong too

he has been close to Mune from the beginning

14 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Hate those celebs like John Cusack that want to have it both ways. Pick a side!

I mean you kind of get all those Bulls' guys, they have to appear due to JR.

I was at a Sox game once where they showed Cusack in his suite on the big screen and he was very loudly booed.

12 minutes ago, JoeC said:

Tad Iguchi is my dark horse here

Great call. That would be sick as well. Shingo has been around a bit, but I was wondering where the hell is Tad? His throw is an iconic play. Hope he's doing well.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

2 hours ago, fathom said:

Could you imagine if it’s TLR?

image.jpeg

We need more home games so all these great ideas can be implemented

12 minutes ago, wegner said:

image.jpeg

giphy.gif

Where was Fisk during this year's 1983 team reunion? How about Scott Pods?

Ichiban Records?

The label's name, "ichi-ban", is Japanese for "number one" or "first one", an expression commonly used in Japan to mean the best.

Bankruptcy 1999. Now under EMI.

Edited by caulfield12

Edited by caulfield12

So is all the helicopter activity above Chicago today for Obama’s appearance tomorrow?

I would prefer no politicians.

MB or PK makes most sense. Or Caleb.

Fisk hasn't really been in the picture for a while now. At this point, he is off the Sox radar.

Last time I was at a game where MJ threw out the first pitch, the entire sports world came crashing down as his retirement was leaked. (1993 ALCS).

15 minutes ago, NotSoRetro1983Hat said:

I would prefer no politicians.

MB or PK makes most sense. Or Caleb.

Fisk hasn't really been in the picture for a while now. At this point, he is off the Sox radar.

Last time I was at a game where MJ threw out the first pitch, the entire sports world came crashing down as his retirement was leaked. (1993 ALCS).

What about MJ himself…

There's only one answer - Hawk Harrelson

MERCYYYY!

2 hours ago, nitetrain8601 said:

There's only one answer - Hawk Harrelson

MERCYYYY!

Better yet Harrelson and Paciorek/Wimpy together.

Just checked, Tom's around 80 years old and Harrelson 85 now.

Time flies.

Even Ozzie is 62.

Edited by caulfield12

7 hours ago, Whisox05 said:

Forgot Manny Ramirez

Edited by Stinky Stanky

6 hours ago, NotSoRetro1983Hat said:

I would prefer no politicians.

MB or PK makes most sense. Or Caleb.

Fisk hasn't really been in the picture for a while now. At this point, he is off the Sox radar.

Last time I was at a game where MJ threw out the first pitch, the entire sports world came crashing down as his retirement was leaked. (1993 ALCS).

Fisk made his feelings known when he entered the HOF with a Red Sox cap on his plaque.

Caleb throwing out the first pitch would be awesome and goddamn would that piss off cubs fans who have claimed him 😂

I will go with Tyler Saladino.

Other than the standard Obama/Pope answers.

Jordan? Obviously rocking a #45 black jersey.

25 minutes ago, Quin said:

Other than the standard Obama/Pope answers.

Jordan? Obviously rocking a #45 black jersey.

I'm rocking the 45 MJ jersey to the park today. Maybe I'm throwing out the 1st pitch?

3 hours ago, The Mighty Mite said:

Fisk made his feelings known when he entered the HOF with a Red Sox cap on his plaque.

He was a team ambassador I watched a game with him around 2017 I think

9 minutes ago, Rowand44 said:

I'm rocking the 45 MJ jersey to the park today. Maybe I'm throwing out the 1st pitch?

The place would explode if it was him. He doesn't give a damn about Chicago though.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.