Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland

Featured Replies

Take what they give you big dog

  • Replies 1.8k
  • Views 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Should have just gone with Hagen to start the 3rd

  • I have a date scheduled for tomorrow. It's going to be fine

  • Also, I can’t say this enough, but this season completely rejuvenated the fan base out by me in the Naperville region. Kids are having Sox viewing parties and the stores are packed with Sox merchandi

Posted Images

Grichuk is the reason its only 2 runs, what a terrible 'professional' AB.

Interesting they're letting Doyle hit

Alright up 2-0 and we got gravy veins out of the game. Hell yeah.

Need more than 2 out of that.

That's how you challenge it Teel, you b****

Just now, chw42 said:

Interesting they're letting Doyle hit

No way you take his defense out of this game.

I don't think you can expect Doyle to do anything off of Guardians pitching, I wouldn't even be starting him in these games

Well 2 is a start….need more tho if we gonna close this out

Now they need to relax and keep adding

Damn. Doyle needs to stay back and take it the other way there

Great inning though. Messick is gone which is huge!

Let's go Fedde, shutdown inning

Just now, Goober said:

Need more than 2 out of that.

Meh, I'll take it

We got 2. Was hoping for more. Two hard hit outs

They're hitting this guy hard though...good inning

1 minute ago, mmmmmbeeer said:

No way you take his defense out of this game.

Yeah they need to keep him in, Peters will come in later for Randal I am sure

Hope fedde having to sit for awhile doesn't affect him

Fine with Doyle staying in. You need OF defense now more than ever.

ALL the pressure is on guards bats now. Fedde needs to attack.

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

Interesting they're letting Doyle hit

Don’t get it

1 minute ago, joejoesox said:

I don't think you can expect Doyle to do anything off of Guardians pitching, I wouldn't even be starting him in these games

He could go 0-4 and still have positive value in this game. He’s that great of a CF.

Another hard hit ball to end the inning, 2 more would have been nice.

imo theyre gonna use Williams after Armstrong

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

Interesting they're letting Doyle hit

Would have rather seen Peters there

Sam absolutely crushed that sac fly. 105.5 off the bat. That ball just died out there. I think it should have gone much farther.

1 minute ago, mmmmmbeeer said:

No way you take his defense out of this game.

Yeah, they've been making a lot of contact. I hate Doyle's bat but it's nice having his glove out there.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.