Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland

Featured Replies

Just now, HeGetzUs said:

No no no….let Fedde go a little longer….Cleveland was rocking in last time he came into the game

You have to ride him. He let up 1 hit. Give us 2 more then hicks and Taylor and onto tampa

  • Replies 1.8k
  • Views 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Should have just gone with Hagen to start the 3rd

  • I have a date scheduled for tomorrow. It's going to be fine

  • Also, I can’t say this enough, but this season completely rejuvenated the fan base out by me in the Naperville region. Kids are having Sox viewing parties and the stores are packed with Sox merchandi

Posted Images

Just now, chw42 said:

Need to add on against Armstrong before they get to their higher leverage relievers.

Yep can’t get complacent and settle for 2….recipe for an L

I think Kyle just missed that one.

2 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Yermin Mercedes. Not even kidding

ABORT!! ABORT!!

I feel like when one puts one out, a few will follow

Homie on the broadcast behind left handed hitters looks like he was there in 1906.

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

Need to add on against Armstrong before they get to their higher leverage relievers.

With Williams supposedly available out of the pen, I wonder when they would consider him

Braden has some really awful swings, you can tell he wants to pick a location but he can't identify if it's even a hittable pitch or not, I hate having a playoff team of mostly kids, why can't they all be 23 year old grizzled veterans???

Just totally flying off the ball

f*** should have made another beer run.

We can't figure out Armstrong at all

1 minute ago, hi8is said:

Homie on the broadcast behind left handed hitters looks like he was there in 1906.

I saw that 😂

When will one of the big boppers get a bop

Braden so late on that fastball.

BM hit the weight room

Just now, almagest said:

Braden so late on that fastball.

Hitless from left side in postseason

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

f*** should have made another beer run.

You can DoorDash alcohol with ID. Not that I would know thats a thing (dont pull a TLR!)

2 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:

Go fedde to hicks to Taylor

We need Fedde to go as long as he can be effective.

Colson gets so mad at himself for doing something he does all of the time.

High fastball, and down we go again. Is ANYONE in the dugout doing some on the fly scouting dudes? Same s%*#, different day on that pitch.

More Ks for the K king.

Just now, DoUEvenShift said:

You can DoorDash alcohol with ID. Not that I would know thats a thing (dont pull a TLR!)

I look down on people that doordash. I'm a strapping young man in my early 40s. I'm a man. I walk or drive to get my booze and food.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.