3 hours ago3 hr I know this isn't the correct thread, but I don't see any thread about the other current playoffs games so...I have a ton of family in LA unsurprisingly, all Dodgers fans, I used to be happy for them for their recent success after their long drought (for that franchise at least), now I'm starting to get annoyed 😠 Edited 3 hours ago3 hr by MexSoxFan#1
3 hours ago3 hr 11 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:this is going to be the longest 24 hoursRelaxEverything from here is gravy. No one, absolutely no one, that includes us, expected our Sox to be here.
3 hours ago3 hr really was more stressful those last three weeks of the regular seasonnot sure who the heck is going to knock off TB this yearjust naturally wonder if they've finally reached their limit
3 hours ago3 hr 1 hour ago, caulfield12 said:Has Fedde already been announced over a LH opener?No not to my knowledge. Just thinking the obvious choice here since he hasn’t pitched since Houston
3 hours ago3 hr Just let Fedde start tomorrow and the chips fall as they may.If it goes badly, you have a rested Burke, Hagen, and Taylor for Saturday.
2 hours ago2 hr 1 hour ago, caulfield12 said:FeddeHicksTaylorThis was supposed to be Luis Castillo's start two months ago.Meanwhile, Adell and Griffin both made key contributions.The White Sox might still get past CLE, but a team with 1 1/2 starters just doesn't stack up against the remaining playoff teams.Maybe SD...but they at least have Pivetta and Buehler/Ray.NYY Rays Dodgers Braves Brewers...no way Jose.Not Venable's fault.A lot of this was smoke and mirrors with a flawed roster...to win four consecutive road playoff games when they’d only won five TOTAL playoff games from 1960-2025 (with the obvious exception of 2005)???Pretty remarkable to pull even that off, but also quite fortunate it was Houston and CLE.The limitations of this roster approach were just exposed, though.That they'd hardly hit any minefields with pen and openers was kind of miraculous in the first place.
2 hours ago2 hr Even with Messick going tomorrow you will now have seen his twice in 5 days. That in most cases is an incredible advantage to the hitters. Take into account the lineup against lefties right now is probably better to some degree.
2 hours ago2 hr 24 minutes ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:RelaxEverything from here is gravy. No one, absolutely no one, that includes us, expected our Sox to be here.but when you are here and so close to moving on, you want it and it would be a huge disappointment if we didn't clinch at home
2 hours ago2 hr 2 hours ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:Screw you, @ron883 !f*** Ron and that bullshit Cubs song he cursed us with. If I were a moderator, I’d ban his fucking ass for that stunt!
2 hours ago2 hr 2 hours ago, ron883 said:4-1 playoff record. GOATed!You were the goat before you turned heal on us!
2 hours ago2 hr 2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:f*** Ron and that bullshit Cubs song he cursed us with. If I were a moderator, I’d ban his fucking ass for that stunt!
2 hours ago2 hr 1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:f*** Ron and that bullshit Cubs song he cursed us with. If I were a moderator, I’d ban his fucking ass for that stunt!Ceremonial first pitch tomorrow should be Ron tied to a post at home plate with his legs spread wide apart. Then Jordan Hicks fires a fastball at his nut sack.Reverse the curse.
2 hours ago2 hr Author 3 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:f*** Ron and that bullshit Cubs song he cursed us with. If I were a moderator, I’d ban his fucking ass for that stunt!We have chosen public humiliation as a public service.
2 hours ago2 hr 1 minute ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:Ceremonial first pitch tomorrow should be Ron tied to a post at home plate with his legs spread wide apart. Then Jordan Hicks fires a fastball at his nut sack.Reverse the curse.Fully agree. You game @ron883 ?
2 hours ago2 hr Just now, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:Ceremonial first pitch tomorrow should be Ron tied to a post at home plate with his legs spread wide apart. Then Jordan Hicks fires a fastball at his nut sack.Reverse the curse.But he almost totaled all other White Sox playoff victories (minus 05) from 1960-2025...on the road to boot.That's something.
2 hours ago2 hr Author 2 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:Ceremonial first pitch tomorrow should be Ron tied to a post at home plate with his legs spread wide apart. Then Jordan Hicks fires a fastball at his nut sack.Reverse the curse.Give me someone who can throw a strike.
2 hours ago2 hr 2 hours ago, caulfield12 said:"A second place season still could be considered a great success"...that will be the go to quote of the off season if they can't hold on now.Literally no one would say that “quote of the off-season” but glad you’re enjoying your victory lap.
2 hours ago2 hr 5 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:Ceremonial first pitch tomorrow should be Ron tied to a post at home plate with his legs spread wide apart. Then Jordan Hicks fires a fastball at his nut sack.Reverse the curse.No way. There's no chance he misses that massive target.
2 hours ago2 hr 8 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:We have chosen public humiliation as a public service.You should delete this and let me make the gamethread to usher us to the victor's throne. It's what Heads would have wanted.
2 hours ago2 hr 4 minutes ago, ron883 said:No way. There's no chance he misses that massive target.2 minutes ago, ron883 said:You should delete this and let me make the gamethread to usher us to the victor's throne. It's what Heads would have wanted.Better quit while you're still (sort of) ahead... Edited 2 hours ago2 hr by caulfield12
2 hours ago2 hr Had this conversation with buddy in the 9th inning today. Expectations change quickly. It’s already amazing what they’ve done and where they’ve gotten, but after going up 2-0 against Cleveland, I’ll be incredibly pissed if they lose this series. If we get absolutely throttled by the Rays in the ALCS…fine, we made the fucking ALCS after enduring the last three years.That’s all to say…just fucking win tomorrow.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.