6 hours ago6 hr 16 minutes ago, hi8is said:Last time I painted my face black was for the ALCS in LA for that game 5. Before the woke police were a thing.It’s about sports fandom. Not race.Clear that up?Best of luck to you
6 hours ago6 hr 37 minutes ago, hi8is said:Or people need to get a life, treat players and their families like people, and show some fucking respect.28 minutes ago, hi8is said:Last time I painted my face black was for the ALCS in LA for that game 5. Before the woke police were a thing.It’s about sports fandom. Not race.Clear that up?It's hilarious you made this posts almost back to back.
5 hours ago5 hr 30 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:Martin has already stated that he's been dealing with a leg injury (hamstring?) if I remember right.Hamstring or knee tweak and then he also had that recurring blister.
5 hours ago5 hr I agree with Guff and others who have said that the Sox will need home runs, possibly a few with men on base, in order to win.Maybe come up with a new pitching strategy with Teel on board. Pitch inside on the hands if they are getting aggressive.I think there may be a fight in that game. Tensions are high. Edited 5 hours ago5 hr by tray
5 hours ago5 hr 8 minutes ago, tray said:I think there may be a fight in that game. Tensions are high.Why do you think we signed Pham?
5 hours ago5 hr 1 hour ago, hi8is said:Last time I painted my face black was for the ALCS in LA for that game 5. Before the woke police were a thing.It’s about sports fandom. Not race.Clear that up?hi8is IRL
4 hours ago4 hr Chicago Sun-TimesWhere have all the White Sox' home runs gone?Home-run power carried the Sox’ offense this season. But in the American League Division Series against the Guardians — which will conclude Saturday night with Game 5 — the Sox have a mere two homers.Chicago Sun-TimesWhite Sox disappointed, but not dismayed as they head bac...If you think the White Sox have exhausted their pitching staff with excessive bullpen use in the ALDS, wait until you get a load of what the Guardians did to fuel their comeback.Chicago Sun-TimesWhite Sox right-hander Sean Burke tabbed to start do-or-d...Burke has faced the Guardians four total times across the regular season and postseason and posted a 1.19 ERA, with 27 strikeouts and just four walks in 22 ⅔ innings
4 hours ago4 hr A Sox win tomorrow will be even better than a sweep...........as long as a few of us SOXTALK loyalists don't have cardiac events along the way.
3 hours ago3 hr 52 minutes ago, Green Line said:Romo should be on the roster and starting. Teel doesnt know how to call a gameBro this is a wild take lol
3 hours ago3 hr I guess it’s not clear to some of you clowns that I don’t read your replies… but you still continue engaging.Hopefully this clears it up.I don’t read what you write. I skip your posts and if I get a notice of a response from you, I don’t even look.You know who you are.So go ahead and continue your amusement… or save us both the time and shut the f*** up. 😆
3 hours ago3 hr 10 minutes ago, AntMan26 said:Bro this is a wild take lolJust look at the records and the stats
3 hours ago3 hr 1 hour ago, DoUEvenShift said:Why do you think we signed Pham?To hit lefties and the opponent’s faces.Well like, slap I guess Edited 3 hours ago3 hr by Bob Sacamano
3 hours ago3 hr 3 minutes ago, Green Line said:Just look at the records and the statsRomo couldn't dream of being the offensive threat Teel has been in these playoffs...one of the most important young leaders on the roster.
3 hours ago3 hr 23 minutes ago, AntMan26 said:Bro this is a wild take lol13 minutes ago, Green Line said:Just look at the records and the stats8 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:Romo couldn't dream of being the offensive threat Teel has been in these playoffs...one of the most important young leaders on the roster.Honestly, he probably needs a breather. Teel hasn't been great offensively all year to be honest. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt because of injury, but his bat hasn't been awesome. Just not as bad as others during the playoffs. In terms of game calling, Teel does a good job, but I honestly think, he may need glasses. I don't say that in a funny way or anything. But what he swings at, and all of his failed challenges that are not close. Just my opinion. Will is seeing what happens when you keep throwing the same guys out there, even if great, they eventually wear out. I like relievers who throw a lot of innings, but in this short of span is insane. In addition to that, using Taylor the way he did after Game 1 is borderline irresponsible. Him and Hagen are going through the same thing. Can't locate anything, don't have a feel for anything. I honestly think they're both fatigued and maybe hurt. I also don't like that the Sox panic now if a guy gives up a run. It happens, but stop walking people for christ's sake. Give up a solo dinger, oh well, but not being able to find a strike zone, horrific challenges, etc. - stop the bullshit. If your pitch is in the zone, crush it. If it's out of the zone, let it be. Pitch inside to the Guardians. Honestly, our best pitcher outside of Game 1 has been Fedde and Burke. I think they're going to need an unsung hero to step up, however, like Martin. Don't know why Will put him on the roster if he doesn't trust him.
3 hours ago3 hr 1 minute ago, nitetrain8601 said:Honestly, he probably needs a breather. Teel hasn't been great offensively all year to be honest. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt because of injury, but his bat hasn't been awesome. Just not as bad as others during the playoffs. In terms of game calling, Teel does a good job, but I honestly think, he may need glasses. I don't say that in a funny way or anything. But what he swings at, and all of his failed challenges that are not close. Just my opinion. Will is seeing what happens when you keep throwing the same guys out there, even if great, they eventually wear out. I like relievers who throw a lot of innings, but in this short of span is insane. In addition to that, using Taylor the way he did after Game 1 is borderline irresponsible. Him and Hagen are going through the same thing. Can't locate anything, don't have a feel for anything. I honestly think they're both fatigued and maybe hurt. I also don't like that the Sox panic now if a guy gives up a run. It happens, but stop walking people for christ's sake. Give up a solo dinger, oh well, but not being able to find a strike zone, horrific challenges, etc. - stop the bullshit. If your pitch is in the zone, crush it. If it's out of the zone, let it be. Pitch inside to the Guardians. Honestly, our best pitcher outside of Game 1 has been Fedde and Burke. I think they're going to need an unsung hero to step up, however, like Martin. Don't know why Will put him on the roster if he doesn't trust him.IMO Teel is the last guy that needs a breather. He missed the majority of the season due to injury and now that he’s playing regularly they are getting off days in between games in the postseason. He’s getting the rest he needs.
3 hours ago3 hr 1 hour ago, Green Line said:Romo should be on the roster and starting. Teel doesnt know how to call a gameThis is some of the worst trolling I have ever seen in this board.
3 hours ago3 hr Just now, Chicago White Sox said:This is some of the worst trolling I have ever seen in this board.Why do you have to be rude, just ignore if you disagree jeezus. Look at the ERA when Romo is playing.
3 hours ago3 hr 41 minutes ago, hi8is said:I guess it’s not clear to some of you clowns that I don’t read your replies… but you still continue engaging.Hopefully this clears it up.I don’t read what you write. I skip your posts and if I get a notice of a response from you, I don’t even look.You know who you are.So go ahead and continue your amusement… or save us both the time and shut the f*** up. 😆I think he's talking to you @southsider2k5 !
3 hours ago3 hr 1 minute ago, ron883 said:I think he's talking to you @southsider2k5 !That's why some call Ron "The Peacemaker" around here...
2 hours ago2 hr 40 minutes ago, Green Line said:Just look at the records and the statsOkStarting catcherStartsWinsLossesWin %Drew Romo563224.571Edgar Quero492425.490Kyle Teel382216.579Jake Rogers1477.500Reese McGuire936.333Joey Bart202.000Total1688880.52 Edited 2 hours ago2 hr by DoUEvenShift
2 hours ago2 hr 1 minute ago, DoUEvenShift said:OkStarting catcherStartsWinsLossesWin %Drew Romo563224.571Edgar Quero492425.490Kyle Teel382216.579Jhonny Rogers1477.500Reese McGuire936.333Joey Bart202.000Total1688880.52Might want to check your AI there
2 hours ago2 hr 2 minutes ago, Green Line said:Might want to check your AI thereIt just put Rogers first name wrong - stats should be accurate
2 hours ago2 hr 6 minutes ago, Green Line said:Might want to check your AI there1971 Nebraska Cornhuskers lolGame of the Century
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.