3 hours ago3 hr SIThe 10 Biggest On-Paper Mismatches in MLB Postseason HistoryWe’re sure to see what seems like a lopsided matchup in this year’s ALCS, but MLB history has shown that those series often don’t play out as expected.
3 hours ago3 hr I do not give a f*** if we lose to RAYS they are a superior team to us with their pitching.LORD give me tomorrow and I will repent all my sins in my life!!!
3 hours ago3 hr I’m starting to get real pumped for game 5. Our asses are against the wall. It’s do or die. Huge test for this team. Let’s go.
3 hours ago3 hr 1 hour ago, hi8is said:I guess it’s not clear to some of you clowns that I don’t read your replies… but you still continue engaging.Hopefully this clears it up.I don’t read what you write. I skip your posts and if I get a notice of a response from you, I don’t even look.You know who you are.So go ahead and continue your amusement… or save us both the time and shut the f*** up. 😆Take your own advice.
3 hours ago3 hr 34 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:That's why some call Ron "The Peacemaker" around here...Thank you caulfield!
3 hours ago3 hr Sox do much better as clear underdogFGraphsUpdated Odds of Winning the World Series Dodgers: 54%, Brewers 18.1%, Rays 16.7%, Guardians 8.3%, White Sox 3%
3 hours ago3 hr 4 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:Sox do much better as clear underdogFGraphsUpdated Odds of Winning the World Series Dodgers: 54%, Brewers 18.1%, Rays 16.7%, Guardians 8.3%, White Sox 3%So you're saying we have a chance.
2 hours ago2 hr 21 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:So you're saying we have a chance.Better than on Opening Day to even make the playoffs ... once every 22 years chance in Sox modern history.
2 hours ago2 hr 1 hour ago, 2Deep said:I do not give a f*** if we lose to RAYS they are a superior team to us with their pitching.LORD give me tomorrow and I will repent all my sins in my life!!!one week later“God, it’s me again”
2 hours ago2 hr 1 hour ago, 2Deep said:I do not give a f*** if we lose to RAYS they are a superior team to us with their pitching.LORD give me tomorrow and I will repent all my sins in my life!!! that deal sucks for God. You better come correct and stop demanding things up front.'If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.'" Edited 2 hours ago2 hr by Chick Mercedes
1 hour ago1 hr 4 minutes ago, Chick Mercedes said:that deal sucks for God. You better come correct and stop demanding things up front.'If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.'"Damn didn't realize i woke up ......some people I will take my LORD comments back.Pray to whomever you pray to to.....Go white Sox
1 hour ago1 hr 12 minutes ago, 2Deep said:Damn didn't realize i woke up ......some peopleI will take my LORD comments back.Pray to whomever you pray to to.....Go white SoxHuh? I was just joking lol
1 hour ago1 hr 15 hours ago, Whisox05 said:recipe for disasterHow the heck is this stat available? AI? What a world when a stat like this can be unearthed.
1 hour ago1 hr 1 hour ago, 2Deep said:I do not give a f*** if we lose to RAYS they are a superior team to us with their pitching.LORD give me tomorrow and I will repent all my sins in my life!!!Praying for assistance sounds good ... I remember riding my bike to my Mt. Greenwood Little League games (parents didn't come to their kids' events back in the day so we rode ourselves) with my cleats tied over the handlebars, and as a 10 or 11 year old (I was not as nervous as a seasoned 12 year old) praying, 'Please God let me make all the plays at third base. If you do I'll (fill in the blank, pray more, go to church more, be nicer to my sibs, etc).' ... Seriously folks, I see no way the Sox can win game five. Our pitching staff is mediocre to begin with and now is out of gas; the Guardians fans will be beyond loud (meaning our pitchers will prolly walk a lot of hitters and throw meat); our manager has been doing dumb stuff like starting Pham. ... If Sox do win remember my pick to click: Vargas. ... I may be guaranteeing a Cleveland victory but I sure hope for a White Sox victory. If we win I will be kind to all for a week. Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by greg775
1 hour ago1 hr 3 hours ago, hi8is said:I guess it’s not clear to some of you clowns that I don’t read your replies… but you still continue engaging.Hopefully this clears it up.I don’t read what you write. I skip your posts and if I get a notice of a response from you, I don’t even look.You know who you are.So go ahead and continue your amusement… or save us both the time and shut the f*** up. 😆I miss posts like this with my inability to log into the site cept when I'm at a library or place of business when my soxtalk link works. The mean tone posts. That said, with greg being gone an entire season basically have you been a.) glad he's been gone. b.) sad that he's gone. c.) so much happier not reading his weird takes. d.) nostalgic remembering he always stood up for Dwyane Wise and Dye and Konerko when he was done and people were on him to retire. Ralph Garr forever! Go Sox.
43 minutes ago43 min 44 minutes ago, greg775 said:I miss posts like this with my inability to log into the site cept when I'm at a library or place of business when my soxtalk link works. The mean tone posts. That said, with greg being gone an entire season basically have you been a.) glad he's been gone. b.) sad that he's gone. c.) so much happier not reading his weird takes. d.) nostalgic remembering he always stood up for Dwyane Wise and Dye and Konerko when he was done and people were on him to retire. Ralph Garr forever! Go Sox.Folks like you make this place better. Hopefully the Sox pull down game 5 and the tone will shift. It gets old when there’s nothing left to talk about so people resort to personal attacks and fucking nonsense.Anyone in that realm can shut the f*** up. 😆
42 minutes ago42 min 2 hours ago, AntMan26 said:I’m starting to get real pumped for game 5. Our asses are against the wall. It’s do or die. Huge test for this team. Let’s go.Biggest test to date and while they’ve bounced back all year - they haven’t been able to land THE punch against one team… the team they’re playing.It’s time to shine.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.