1 hour ago1 hr 6 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:White players have been doing that and nobody gives a s%*#. Come on!Says who? I certainly do. Same way I hate Clevinger being associated with this team. Also, do you have an example of another White Sox player knocking a woman up with a wife and child at home?
1 hour ago1 hr 11 minutes ago, Paulie4Pres said:He was out there knocking up other women with a wife and child at home. That's not an issue for me just because he's black.So how many other people's infidelity do we know about, because it wasn't only TA.
1 hour ago1 hr 1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:So how many other people's infidelity do we know about, because it wasn't only TA.Well, that's typically what happens when you impregnate someone. Having unprotected sex with a wife and kid at home is even more of a scumbag move.
1 hour ago1 hr 2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:So how many other people's infidelity do we know about, because it wasn't only TA.This is true, but the side woman in this situation posted a video to social media of her driving around with Tim in her car. Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by WhiteSox2023
1 hour ago1 hr 1 minute ago, Paulie4Pres said:Well, that's typically what happens when you impregnate someone. Having unprotected sex with a wife and kid at home is even more of a scumbag move.So why isn't Babe Ruth dogged with this?
1 hour ago1 hr 1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:So why isn't Babe Ruth dogged with this?Well, it's probably because he's dead and nobody here was alive when it was happening?P.S. I am pretty sure it is a well known fact that Babe Ruth was a piece of s%*#, isn't it? Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by Paulie4Pres
1 hour ago1 hr 2 minutes ago, Paulie4Pres said:Well, it's probably because he's dead and nobody here was alive when it was happening?There is a laundry list of names out there, that never gets talked about. How about Jeter for starters?
1 hour ago1 hr 12 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:So how many other people's infidelity do we know about, because it wasn't only TA.I remember someone years ago on The Score, sorry don't remember who, who had been around sports for over 30 years saying that he could count on one hand the number of players who did not cheat on their wives. I certainly hope that is not true, but I do not know.
1 hour ago1 hr 3 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:There is a laundry list of names out there, that never gets talked about. How about Jeter for starters?I think Jeter is a total scumbag.
1 hour ago1 hr 1 minute ago, wegner said:I remember someone years ago on The Score, sorry don't remember who, who had been around sports for over 30 years saying that he could count on one hand the number of players who did not cheat on their wives. I certainly hope that is not true, but I do not know.I am not CONDONING it, but I just assume athlete's wives sort of know what they are signing up for for the most part.
1 hour ago1 hr Just now, Paulie4Pres said:I think Jeter is a total scumbag.And literally no one mentions it when his name comes up.
59 minutes ago59 min Looking back at the game should Grichuk have pinch hit for Mune in the 6th inning with 2 outs and the bases loaded?
58 minutes ago58 min 2 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:I am not CONDONING it, but I just assume athlete's wives sort of know what they are signing up for for the most part.That is sad to me.
57 minutes ago57 min Just now, WBWSF said:Looking back at the game should Grichuk have pinch hit for Mune in the 6th inning with 2 outs and the bases loaded?I sure thought about it at the time but Venable I guess was asked about it after the game and he unequivocally said no.
56 minutes ago56 min 5 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:And literally no one mentions it when his name comes up.He's also one of the most overrated players of all time in my book.
53 minutes ago53 min 4 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:And literally no one mentions it when his name comes up.I mean, he was never married when he played, so what are you expecting people to mention about him? He got married in 2016. He also didn't have any kids until he was done playing, and they are all with his current wife(as far as we know).What exactly should people have been talking about? What is there to talk about now? Lol
50 minutes ago50 min 2 minutes ago, Paulie4Pres said:I mean, he was never married when he played, so what are you expecting people to mention about him? He got married in 2016. He also didn't have any kids until he was done playing, and they are all with his current wife(as far as we know).What exactly should people have been talking about? What is there to talk about now? LolYou kind of hit the point accidentally. Why does this always follow any TA mention, but pretty much anyone else it never gets talked about.
50 minutes ago50 min 1 minute ago, Paulie4Pres said:I mean, he was never married when he played, so what are you expecting people to mention about him? He got married in 2016. He also didn't have any kids until he was done playing, and they are all with his current wife(as far as we know).What exactly should people have been talking about? What is there to talk about now? LolI thought people did talk about the gift baskets that he gave the ladies at the end of the "dates". I remember reading about that because he had what he thought was a one night stand with someone he had already been with and she said she got the same gift basket, including like a signed baseball. Dude is definitely full of himself.
45 minutes ago45 min 6 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:I did notice how much less fun the team seemed to be have as the series went on.This series mirrored the season. When they were surprising people out of nowhere they were fun and relaxed. When they had a lead and expectations they were tight and not in control. Symptoms of young, inexperienced ballplayers.
39 minutes ago39 min 8 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:You kind of hit the point accidentally. Why does this always follow any TA mention, but pretty much anyone else it never gets talked about.You asked why people had a problem with TA. I answered with my reason. I asked you to point out other players who were married with kids and knocked up some other woman, and you brought up Babe Ruth. Then you asked about Jeter, and I am not sure how the situations are similar. Jeter is a womanizing scumbag but he didn't impregnate someone with a wife and kid at home, and he didn't do it while being all over social media with his new baby mama.
37 minutes ago37 min 35 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:So why isn't Babe Ruth dogged with this?Anderson seemed to pick the wrong side piece. I'd guess without any support its more regular than some would seem to like to hear.
22 minutes ago22 min 1 hour ago, PaleAleSox said:I'm sorry what? What did TA ever really do except speak highly of himself (and sometimes was a little too honest about what was going on in his head)? How did he ever "disrespect the game?"I mean he did call baseball boring. I kind of lost a little respect for him after that. I think he tried to make it “unboring” through being himself, which is fine, but most people who follow the game of baseball don’t follow it because they think it’s boring. But I doubt that’s probably what Ramirez was referring to with his disrespect comment… Edited 21 minutes ago21 min by AntMan26
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.