Independence THIS! Sox getting one back...

kapkomet

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

South, I was there tonight and during the 400000000 rain delays I got absolutely drenched and got to listen to this really retarted cub fan arguing with a couple of sox fans. There were some but not many sox fans today at the dump today. When this moron flub fan started making fun of frank thomas I sneezed and pretended I hurt my back. :D

I hope they win, or else I'm going to look kinda dumb with all my WhiteSox gear on. Seeing as how I'll be at the game.

win or lose, you'll be representing

never think you'll look dumb

we are a proud group, Sox fans are, win or lose

of course this is posted by a person who has 3 Sox tatoos so I can always be representing

Ill be there tomorrow as well in my white sox jersey, as I was today....what stinker, was soaked,cold and crabby all day...and on top of that not much to cheer about and didnt even see a full game :headshake

I think sox owe me a good game tomorrow :snr

BTW :fthecubs

The Sox have to put on a good show for the national audience.  Go Sox.  :usa

Playing in front of a national audience has never been a strength of the White Sox, hopefully they can turn it around, cos I'll be watching. Feel confident with Buerhle on the hill though. :)

Come on Mark! We need a nice quality start outta you. :headbang

As for the offense, Big Hurt will be on the bench yet again (I really hope this doesn't start a clubhouse fight between Ozzie/Hurt.). Konerko needs to step it up, along with C-Lee, and all of our bats in the middle of the order.

I'm guessing the lineup will be something like Uribe, Rowand, Lee, Konerko, Valentin, Crede, Perez/Gload, Alomar, Buerhle?

Come on Mark!  We need a nice quality start outta you.  :headbang

As for the offense, Big Hurt will be on the bench yet again (I really hope this doesn't start a clubhouse fight between Ozzie/Hurt.).  Konerko needs to step it up, along with C-Lee, and all of our bats in the middle of the order.

I'm guessing the lineup will be something like Uribe, Rowand, Lee, Konerko, Valentin, Crede, Perez/Gload, Alomar, Buerhle?

This isn't going to start anything with Frank. :headshake

Timo will be at the top if he's playing. He's done well leading off of late.

Can someplease send Joe Morgan a memo before the game to remind him that Jose is only batting Lefty this year.

PS: I am NOT looking forward to watching this game whit these dopes broadcasting it.

Same here. 'Looks like a homerun night for the Cubs tonight.'

f*** that. GO SOX! :headbang