myspace.com

hi8is

dont know if u have heard of it or not, but there is a website called www.myspace.com

it rocks

its an online blog deal

but it also allows you to meet tons of people in the process

ive reconnected with about 10 old friends from grade school with this thing!

crazy

check it out

heres my link if u wanna learn more about me, and be my friend

awww how nice

http://profiles.myspace.com/users/13389543

they even have a white sox group here that is really cool

later days ladies and gents :headbang

happy consumerism day

• 9 months later...

Didn't want to start a new topic

But, i got a myspace : www.myspace.com/dasox

its pretty awsome :D.

I get alot of my images from this site, and people on this site, i had one of the movies on my myspace a while back.

If some1 need some help with layouts, or any help with myspace just PM me, and if anyone wants to - add me as a freind :D.

And with your new myspace.com account you can now expect a million pieces of junk email being sent your way, and you can expect to start getting hit with spyware. :D It's a lovely thing.

Myspace is used as a promotional tool for millions of bands out there. I always avoided it do to it's ugly design. Plus, it is just a nasty friggin' thing with all the evils that come with it.

You kids today with your myspaces and facebooks and Interweb friends!

In my day, you took a hayride to a bonfire to meet new people, or you met kids at the malt shop or the general store, or you met them while farming or shucking corn!

That's the way it was and we LIKED IT!!!

WE LLLLLLLLLLLOVED IT!!!!!!

well i've got a facebook and i'm basically obsessed.

i've got 380 friends on there, most of whom i know or knew at some point in my life - even if i havent talked to them a) ever or b ) in a really long ass time

i just think it's fun as hell... dunno why... its really... not that exciting...

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 09:32 PM)
Facebook > My Space

MySpace is basically for those kids who decided not to go to college or the people who aren't past high school.

There is a high school facebook isn't there...Facebook and myspace are so different. I have both...my ex girlfriend made my sign up for myspace, but now I enjoy it...I have 21 friends on myspace, 20 of whom I talk to and am friends with (one is a band I didn't mind). I have about 200 Facebook friends, and that is more lax...as too many people want to have a ton of friends...I reject them. Facebook is more to keep in touch, myspace is more like what you've been doing.