Sox @ A'ss Game Thread (4/26 @ 9:05 p.m. CT)

Jabroni

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(gettysburg32 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 11:07 PM)
I know I'll lose a lot of sleep over this one, I mean 1 loss every week and a half, that's too much to take.  And 16-5, cut Willie, cut Crede, fire Ozzie, fire KW, cut Dye, cut Rowand, cut Shingo, f*** EVERYONE IN THE MOTHERf***ING FACE I CAN'T LIVE WITH THIS s***!!!!!!!!!

:david

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 05:04 AM)
He's the best defensive 2nd baseman on the team so shove it.  I'm sick of this s***, a guy makes a bad play and he sucks.  Its a 162 game season, errors happen, mistakes happen.  Willie's batting over .300 and playing good.  He doesn't complain at all and gives his all when he's on the field.

Jason, people don't want to hear that.

They want a scapegoat. Oh, we lost 9-7? It was Harris' fault, if he doesn't make the error, we win.

People don't look at the fact that Timo and Ozuna are a combined 10-for-48 on the season.

It's pathetic. I'm sorry, but it is.

Ozzie made a terrible mistake sending Buerhle out in the 7th.

But this game is a bunch of different players making mistakes.

And if this game affects Ozzie, than he is not a manager.

Some days things just dont go your way, you dont think that one of our wins we got some bounces?

We played as bad as we could, and we are only down 2 runs.

You can not win every game.

SB

QUOTE(KevHead0881 @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 12:07 AM)
Man, I love heated discussion, but some of you can sure make this place depressing.  1 game with a whole lot more left.  Take a pill and put away the gun.

get used to it......unfortunately.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 11:05 PM)
So we're not allowed to rip on guys that drop routine flyballs or guys that let weak little grounders go right under their glove?

Rip on the whole f***in team they win as a f***in team and they lose as a f***in team, this will be our 5th loss and it seems every one here has one person they'd like the blame every loss on.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 12:05 AM)
WHAT???  WILLIE MADE AN ERROR AGAINST THE ROYALS JUST A COUPLE DAYS AGO THAT ALMOST BLEW THE GAME FOR US.  HE WAS PLAYING HIS NATURAL POSITION OF 2ND BASE AS WELL.  ANY MORE EXCUSES NOW?

WILLIE SUCKS.

chill. we're 16-4, playing great. we shouldn't still have a chance to win tonight, and we shouldn't have beaten the Royals the other day. I'll "settle" for 8 in a row.

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 12:08 AM)
I think those complaining about the mood around here are failign to grasp how bad of a giveaway this is tonight

it happens sometimes.

If we lose this game, I'd rather we lose the way it looks we might instead of having Shingo blow a save. A game like the Indians late inning homer onslaught got to me more than this game will. We have a early game tomorrow, so hopefully our players want to get this game out of our system.

QUOTE(whitesoxeducator @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 11:07 PM)
great. we need a rally and joe crede is at bat. this is horrible

werd.gif

I just want this particular game to be over and done with. Forget it and keep playing like we have this year.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 09:05 PM)
WHAT???  WILLIE MADE AN ERROR AGAINST THE ROYALS JUST A COUPLE DAYS AGO THAT ALMOST BLEW THE GAME FOR US.  HE WAS PLAYING HIS NATURAL POSITION OF 2ND BASE AS WELL.  ANY MORE EXCUSES NOW?

WILLIE SUCKS.

I'm sick of your whining and complaining every time a player makes a mistake. First it was Crede, yet whenever Ozuna does anything your right there kissing his ass.

Get your blinders off, just cause you hate Willie and Crede and whoever else doesn't mean they suck. Two errors aren't going to change my mind. I've seen enough of Willie play and I think most everyone here would be willing to admit that he's a better defensive 2nd baseman than Guchi. He has far more range and is a fundementally sound defensive player (no knock on Guchi...Harris is just a very good defensive 2nd baseman).

And Willie is a better play than Pablo..hate to break it to you.

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 12:05 AM)
sending Buehrle out for the 7th on a night where everyone in the damn building knew he didn't have it was stupid

I'd say that's it in a nutshell. Mark got a break when the bats picked him up in the 6th, but he didn't have it enough to come out for another inning and it was obvious.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 05:09 AM)
I love all the Willie defenders.  Where were they when he almost blew the game against the Royals a few days ago while playing his natural position of 2nd base.

Where were you when Ozuna made the error?

Where were you when Harris has hit .300+ this year?

It's easy to rip a guy when he's down, but you give no support when he does good.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 12:07 AM)
Jason, people don't want to hear that.

They want a scapegoat.  Oh, we lost 9-7?  It was Harris' fault, if he doesn't make the error, we win.

People don't look at the fact that Timo and Ozuna are a combined 10-for-48 on the season. 

It's pathetic.  I'm sorry, but it is.

I am only blaming ozzie, dye, and froemming.