7/22 Game Thread

rangercal

We need to forget about that last game. We have been behind our team all year! Why get down now? We are still 1st in our division, in the AL and in Baseball PERIOD. Every team has a funk. We will Turn it around tonight !

Go get em Jon! :gosox4: :bringit

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim Wakefield. Knuckleballs. You think our offense is in a funk now, just wait until after tonight. This guy can mess up guys swings for weeks.

Anyway, Garland just has to keep doing what he's been doing all year long.

Win #15 won't be easy if he gets it tonight.

:gosox3: :gosox4: :gosox1: :gosox2: :gosoxretro: :gosox3: :gosox4: :gosoxretro: :gosox2:

:headbang

QUOTE(CubKilla @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 01:04 AM)
Lee Elia f***ing rules  :headbang

Clearly you have been absent from SoxTalk too long. "RIP EM" and "EAT s***" as well as other non-household phrases and words, have become staples of SoxTalk. WELCOME BACK.

ANYWAAAAAAYS, Jon has to go get 'em tomorrow, er, today I guess. This is a big BIG game. Make em eat s*** Jonny! :gosox3:

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Jul 21, 2005 -> 11:54 PM)
RIP EM!! Rip those cocky cocksuckers!!

Lee Elia's rant is so awesome. By just tweaking the words a little you can taylor it to any situation you might run into. Killa's the one who showed me the light on that one.

:D

I have not visited a game thread for a while, and I can see my positive energy is lacking around here and is causing the Beloved to lose a few

SO I SAY FOCK THESE COCK SUCKING PIECE OF CRAP CRY BABY LOSERS FROM BOSTON....FOCK THEM ALL ..... KILL THEM TOMORROW JON.....FOCKING BOSTON BASTAGES

BOSTON FOCKING SUCKS

KILL THESE BASTAGES I SAY

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 07:17 AM)
I don't even wanna imagine the s***ty threads if (relax, we're not) we lose this one...

No kidding. Of course, it would be great if the Tigers could beat the Twins a few times this weekend.

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 01:37 AM)
I remember that great game Garland had against the sawks in Boston (two years ago?) He allowed two hits and when Manuel came out to get him in the 8th the crowd in Boston gave him a standing ovation. Awesome. I bet he remembers it.

i think that had to be 3 years ago. i remember what you were talkin about. i believe he was perfect thru 6 perhaps

How come Boston kicks our ass at home, but we kick there ass in Boston? Anyways tonites game will be a much needed win- the defense needs to really step it up after last nights mess. 3 un-earned runs?!? Thats just not acceptable vs a great team like Boston. I remember Jon Garland's great game vs Boston last season- lets hope he repeats it- as we really need to win this. Here come the Twins- there getting hot- not a good time for us to get cold. They are going to have to be scrappy vs Wakefield, a lot of bunts, and moving the man over in this one.

Please win guys! I'm sick of having this nasty taste of defeat in my mouth the last 3 days.

I scored some awesome tickets for tonight's game a month ago. I'll be sitting front row along the 3rd base line a few sections from the dugout. I am a little unsure about a rule concerning fan interference/flyballs. Take this for example:

Say there's a foul popup along the 3rd base line. If I reach over, catch the ball, and gently place it in Joe Crede's hand, will it count as an out?