"Official Double Dip Thread" 8/30/05

Brian

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Aug 30, 2005 -> 04:23 PM)
Although Pods has started this game with a double, I forsee several dominating innings from Voldez. Need to scratch across a run here. He throws easy heat--and we've yet to see any offspeed breaking pitch.

Not gonna happen. Sox are winng this game.

The Chaufeur is gonna take care of business here :cheers :snr

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Aug 31, 2005 -> 12:34 AM)
Now thats what I'm freaking talking about. He threw a few nasty changeups :headbang

Yes he did look much better. There's no room to relax though against the Rangers. I was very happy with what I saw though.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Aug 30, 2005 -> 04:31 PM)
Second batter into the game and he's already established a decent changeup.

This pleases me.

Like i mentioned a while back. He was tipping his pitches earlier in the year and when he was sent back he corrected the problem. Because he was tipping it he wasn't throwing it at the big league level and that really hurt him.

Were gonna start seeing the real Bmac and I think we all got a little preview of it in the 1st :drink

QUOTE(the southside tiger @ Aug 31, 2005 -> 12:34 AM)
Why do both mlb.com and espn.com say Marte is pitching? Do these guys compete to be the s***tiest websites out there?

Ozzie brought in Marte after one batter because he didn't want McCarthy to get the loss.

Like i mentioned a while back.  He was tipping his pitches earlier in the year and when he was sent back he corrected the problem.  Because he was tipping it he wasn't throwing it at the big league level and that really hurt him. 

Were gonna start seeing the real Bmac and I think we all got a little preview of it in the 1st  :drink

I love your enthusiasm, and especially when you back it up with baseball knowledge and personal observation.

I hope you are right about this game Jason.