Official Gamethread 9/27

Ishmookie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 05:06 PM)
THIS TEAM HAS NO f***ING BALLS

DO OR DIE SERIES FOR THEIR f***ING PLAYOFF LIVES AGAINST THE f***IGN TIGERS AND THEY s*** THEIR PANTS

STUPID ASS WHITE SOX

Reminds me of 2 years ago...oh wait, last year two. Sox continue to show a lack of balls.

I agree with Ozzie using the bench. He must finally realize his guys aren't doing it and he's sending them the message that if you didn't get it done, someone else will have a shot. I disagree with throwing in Geoff f***ing Blum out of all people to use. Use Gload or Anderson, not Blum. And now AJ comes in behind the plate. He must be f***ing pissed.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 07:06 PM)
So, anyone think they can actually defend Ozzie now?  Our fearless manager CONTINUES to show us he has no f***ing clue.  QUIT OZZIE, I'm begging you.

Well I can tell you why he did it. I don't agree with it, but I can tell you why.

If he pinch hits a lefty, Walker comes in which just kills us. So he brings in a switch hitter so they have to stay with Spurling.

Thats the logic of it.

I dont understand how he could pinch hit geoff blum. Give me Gload or even Anderson over him anyday.

Kenny, next time you're looking for a defensive utility infielder for good defense, don't get one. Ozzie will only misuse him.... :bang :headshake

CWSOX45

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 05:07 PM)
Well, Ozzie, at least you got your point across to Ross Gload...

Ozzie's a piece of s***. I will never forgive what they did to Gload. People can tell me all they want about how Gload is a minor league vet.

Gload is one of the 6 or 7 best hitters on the club. Ozzie is a f***ing blind man when it comes to talent. I've said it for a long time, he wouldn't know talent if it hit him in the ass. In fact, he had a s***load of talent and wasted it.

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 08:07 PM)
The postgame press conference will be interesting.

so if widger is coming out and you know AJ is going to have to come in anyways, ozzie decides to not go with a starter to come up with a clutch hit.

Wow

where's jphat?

Well I totally disagree with that, how can you not pinch hit Pierzynski there for Widger. That is totally f***ing stupid, unless he's afraid they'll bring in Walker to face him again.

Either way, I would have taken my chances giving Pierzynski another shot vs. the lefthander.

Completely disagree with that decision.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Sep 28, 2005 -> 01:08 AM)
Well I can tell you why he did it. I don't agree with it, but I can tell you why.

If he pinch hits a lefty, Walker comes in which just kills us. So he brings in a switch hitter so they have to stay with Spurling.

Thats the logic of it.

YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 05:07 PM)
The postgame press conference will be interesting.

Maybe Ozzie will quit because the questions are too tough. Maybe Nossek resigned because Ozzie didn't know how to manage and wouldn't listen to anyone about managing.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 07:08 PM)

Thats the logic of it.

You bring in gload, they counter with walker, you put in Anderson.

We have like a whole s***load of september callups just collecting dust, then Geoff Blum gets called in.